Battery Drain, Still An Issue?

rforce

Members
Jun 9, 2017
Ahoij,

sorry guys i'm completely new in this regards so be patient ^^...i've bought a Mi 6 a few weeks ago and want now to try a new (cleaner) Firmware.

But i've read some Forum posts (not here) that Xiaomi.eu is still a bit "demanding" (more than the Global rom).

Is this still a problem ..or idiocy?

Thank you
rf

Bumping, curious about this aswell!
I had Xiaomi.eu ROM on my Mi5 for a year now and always loved it, and now I want to know if battery life and camera is the same as on global stable. I saw some comparison shots about 2-3 weeks ago and the camera was a bit worse on Xiaomi.eu aswell as some reports of standby drain.

I also understand this is a very new device and you guys are working hard, just wanted to know :)

Cheers, kore

Ahoij,

sorry guys i'm completely new in this regards so be patient ^^...i've bought a Mi 6 a few weeks ago and want now to try a new (cleaner) Firmware.

But i've read some Forum posts (not here) that Xiaomi.eu is still a bit "demanding" (more than the Global rom).

Is this still a problem ..or idiocy?

Thank you
rf
It's not. Xiomieu has the same battery life as official global rom. If you want something better then wait for lineage os to get official support for our mi6.

Idle drain is terrible on both official rom and eu rom. It's pretty good on LineageOS though.