Battery Drain

Discussion in 'Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 / Pro' started by cheequo, May 12, 2016.

1. cheequo

cheequoMembers

May 5, 2016
    Hello,
    ive installed xiaomi.eu stable rom a few days ago,but ive some probens with battery life.
    My smartphone is losing battery very fast without using it.

I looked in the setting and it says that the app "shell" took about 40% from the battery.
    I heard music with the stock app,and my smartphone got very hot.

Can i somebody help to solve this issues?
    thanks

2. nsansari

nsansariMembers

Apr 19, 2016
    Male
    what ROM version are you on.

I am on 7.2.3.0(LHOMIDA) and my battery is lasting me 3 to 4 days without charging which I think is just amazing.

3. badbuddha

badbuddhaMembers

May 2, 2016
    Male
    #3badbuddha,May 18, 2016
    Last edited: May 18, 2016
    Same here - since I installed the Xiaomi.eu ROM, battery is draining very fast and it also says "Shell" is taking a lot of battery. The device is also getting very warm/hot, which didn't happen before I installed that ROM.
    ROM that I installed: xiaomi.eu_multi_kenzo_6.5.12_v7-5.1.zip (installed via TWRP)
    Anything I can do?

Update: I deleted Shell via Uninstaller app and everything seems back to normal. I just hope the Shell app is needed for any important things beside for interacting with PC Suite.

4. jured17

jured17Members

Jan 3, 2016
    Male
    I don't think that uninstall "shell" is the best solution. Probably something went wrong during the flashing but a factory reset could solve the problem. I had the same problem with the first release of dev ROM for Snapdragon version. Now I'm on 6.5.12 and everything it's OK.

5. mattt

matttMembers

Jun 14, 2016
    Male
    Did you solve your problem ? I have the same issue. Thank you

6. FRibeiro1408

Feb 4, 2014
    #6FRibeiro1408,May 26, 2017
    Last edited: May 26, 2017
    -

Share Our Site