Battery Drain

Fulviov70

Members
Mar 28, 2016
Hi all, I'm on 7.10.12 weekly and facing a huge battery drain when screen is on. Did you have the same experience? Any suggestions for a version which uses less battery and could last a day? I'm not interested in games or other, just texting, calls and surfing.
Thx

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Hi all, I'm on 7.10.12 weekly and facing a huge battery drain when screen is on. Did you have the same experience? Any suggestions for a version which uses less battery and could last a day? I'm not interested in games or other, just texting, calls and surfing.
Thx

Typical for your phone. Last good rom for battery I remember was MIUI 7 for that phone.

Of course !!! Its insupportable the Drain Battery message continually. I used 5 months MIUI 8 (weekly and stable ROMS) and finally installed MIUI 7 again.

Of course !!! Its insupportable the Drain Battery message continually. I used 5 months MIUI 8 (weekly and stable ROMS) and finally installed MIUI 7 again.
Cool. What is your SOT on that rom and what rom version do you use at the moment?

How is the battery on that one? What is your screen on time with that rom?

I bought a new battery 5 months ago, and the last week I returned to the seller because the battery ran bad and I had return guarantee.

At now, with my new battery, my phone run perfectly (for the moment) as when I bought my HNote 2 2 years ago.

Becarefull with Xiaomi batteries selling online, the 99% are fakes. Now I bought a LT Tech Plus battery.

http://www.bkmax.es/products-bkmax/fotos/batera-lt-tech-plus-para-nokia-bm45-2800mah-1495720338.jpg

I bought a new battery 5 months ago, and the last week I returned to the seller because the battery ran bad and I had return guarantee.

At now, with my new battery, my phone run perfectly (for the moment) as when I bought my HNote 2 2 years ago.

Becarefull with Xiaomi batteries selling online, the 99% are fakes. Now I bought a LT Tech Plus battery.

http://www.bkmax.es/products-bkmax/fotos/batera-lt-tech-plus-para-nokia-bm45-2800mah-1495720338.jpg
Thanks for the info.
How much screen on time do you get?

Screenshot_2017-12-04-22-31-35_com.miui.securitycenter.png

Look my capture

I was playing a game and I did a long video call, and I was travelling for zones without signal.

Thanks, I'll give it a try. Any suggestions on flashing this old version on the new one. From what I know, switching from a weekly to a stable require a factory reset.