New Battery Drained By "android" (rn3pro And Mi3)

dirtboy

Members
Sep 24, 2014
Hello,

My RN3Pro and my wife's Mi3 have the same bug, "android" drain battery fast idle.
We have this bug since somes weeks

Reboot and wipe all don't fix the bug.
Screenshot_2016-06-27-09-34-52-612_com.miui.securitycenter.png Screenshot_2016-06-27-09-35-00-611_com.miui.securitycenter.png Screenshot_2016-06-27-09-35-12-896_com.miui.securitycenter.png Screenshot_2016-06-27-09-35-24-303_com.miui.securitycenter.png

Reactions: Valko67
Same problem here with a redmi note 3 pro
869aeaaaa8bbf525aedb05fa1cc0be58.jpg

ab8030dfabce778f11b9fa78b616d932.jpg

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

Last edited:
Have the same problem on my mi3w , battery drain fast ,starting with full batt at 7 h in morning until 15:00 in after noon , batt is less than 20% ,so it keep for 6 hours ,thats less, i also cut wifi, gps and other uses when charging my mi3, but it takes severally hours more to charge it , double time or even triple the normal time, have send bug report but have no updates since i change for Rom 6.5.26 beta ,have also no update from that rom since more then one month ,want change rom ,have Twrp 6.0.1 but bootloaders not unlock ,tryed different times but no way, here a snap shot of my system
793553e83abbf7995892fbcc8638a13e.jpg

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

Hi guys,
I have an Mi4c with MIUI 8 6.6.23 and it consume a lot of battery more than MIUI 7.
Usual it resist, whit my normal use 1 day and half, but now only a half day.
It is MIUI 8? how reset battery?
Thank you.

Reactions: Stefano131270
Same issue on Mi5 on 6.6.23
My main battery drain is Telegram, but then comes the combination of Android System and Android (equivalent to Sistema Android and Sistema Operativo Android from the second post)

The same on mi2s, lost about 3-4 hours battery, compared to miui 7....
And it's system Android which drains at most.
Wipe cache, dalvilk or datas does'nt solve anything

Hi guys,
I have an Mi4c with MIUI 8 6.6.23 and it consume a lot of battery more than MIUI 7.
Usual it resist, whit my normal use 1 day and half, but now only a half day.
It is MIUI 8? how reset battery?
Thank you.
Hi, please share your experience in the sub-forum "Mi4C > Weekly update". Thanks...!

6.6.18 has minor android system battery drain than 6.6.23,but the drain is always there

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

Have , change Rom fromMiui 7.6.5.26 for Miui 8.6.6.23 , and seems to improve lot better Battery consumption , en even better cos i automatically have Root Access now on Miui 8 6.6.23 :) personaly i like miui 8 , real smooth , very beautiful improvements change , lot of possibilities to also , much better than Miui 7 , so guys , don't now why this help you improve your Battery , do you have as so Root on yours ?

I have the same issue on the latest miui 8 weekly rom for the rn3 kenzo

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-07-02-10-27-50-432_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2016-07-02-10-27-50-432_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    156.7 KB · Views: 332
So so since the update from 6.6.23 to 6.6.30 mi to drain of battery , and Google store not accessible anymore :-( that's Bad en Wtrp 6.01 is also deleted , battery goes crazy quick and you can boiling egs on my mi3 , holy s**t ,spoke to quickly ,.....yeah

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

I've install the last update and this bug isn't fixed.
My RN3pro and my wife's mi3 are always drained by android.

I've install the last update and this bug isn't fixed.
My RN3pro and my wife's mi3 are always drained by android.
Do you have any Bluetooth device connected to your phone? Or smart Bluetooth unlock on? I found a Bluetooth caused kernel wakelocks on my redmi3 when I used smart unlock with miband.

Sent from my Redmi 3 using Tapatalk

No bluetooth connected.
The issue is again there in "airplane" mode.

By night in airplane mode (no wifi no bluetooth no data,...) 35% drain by android

Check under security app for auto started apps. You can also disable one apps at the time to pinpoint which app causes the wakelocks, since you don't have root.

Sent from my Redmi 3 using Tapatalk

I have no apps in autostart.

"Android" start to drain battery when I unplug the charger

To fix it, you must power off /on the phone but the issue back when you'll unplug charger or usb cable

Reactions: panos1988
Try settings - installed apps - running
When you tap on Android system, if it shows CABL service or something like that, stop it

Edit:
I have also disabled the automatic backup in settings - mi account - mi cloud, it helped a lot with the battery drain

Guys the same thing happens on my Redmi Note 2 since I've flashed 6.7.7 update. I am now considering moving from MIUI 8 to 7.5 stable.
Also - interesting things is that when the phone is idle (not touching it) the battery is pretty strong, but when I start to do something with it - something simple like scrolling facebook for under 1 minute it drops 2-3% battery.

Guys the same thing happens on my Redmi Note 2 since I've flashed 6.7.7 update. I am now considering moving from MIUI 8 to 7.5 stable.
Also - interesting things is that when the phone is idle (not touching it) the battery is pretty strong, but when I start to do something with it - something simple like scrolling facebook for under 1 minute it drops 2-3% battery.
Hello, 1% = 6 minutes on display, the current rom weekly, Redmi Note 2 prime

Try settings - installed apps - running
When you tap on Android system, if it shows CABL service or something like that, stop it

Edit:
I have also disabled the automatic backup in settings - mi account - mi cloud, it helped a lot with the battery drain

Thanks but it's not this app.
I close it but "android" stay awake

Try disabling everything you don't need in google settings app, you can find instructions online