Battery life stock EU-Rom __ vs __ xiaomi.eu-ROM

Mr.Bug

Members
Aug 26, 2019
Hello everybody from germany!

I am thinking about flashing the eu-rom, therefore i have two questions to the community:

1. Did anyone compare the stock eu-rom battery life with the xiaomi.eu-rom battery life, will it last longer?
  2. If i would get problems with rom, will i get my warranty back, when i will flash the stock-rom again, or is it not so easy?

I am looking forward to answering

hello from germany, too!

regarding point 1: i cant give you an answer. using xiaomi.eu rom on all my Mi devices... but i think there is no big difference between the battery drain.

2: if you will have problems with your eu rom (i dont think this will happen) you can easily lock the bootloader and flash the original rom from xiaomi.

btw, i dont think you will loose your warranty when flashing another rom. but im not sure.

Hi from Portugal,

I did it the test myself and i can say for sure that it last longer, at least for my Mi 9 SE.

i had the global version, then i switch to the stable and i was +/- the same, but later i tried the BETA one, specifically the 8.9.15, and there i noticed some changes, my battery now can last all day.

Using normally in a daily basics, whatapp, instagram, and a little of clash royale with mobile data all day on, i have seen much improvement in the BETA rom

Hello,

I'm using xiaomi.eu ROM since last saturday and battery is indeed better compared to stock Global EEA ROM. I would say battery lasts at least 30% longer now.

Poslano z mojega MI 9 z uporabo Tapatalk

Reactions: Mr.Bug and Byness
Nice to hear that it will be better with Xiaomi.eu rom!!

Which version do you recommend for me? The stable one, or a newer beta?

I have the last beta (weekly) ROM 9.8.1 available for Android 9 and I'm super happy with it. No major bugs...

Poslano z mojega MI 9 z uporabo Tapatalk

Reactions: Mr.Bug