Battery not recognized

yago78

Members
Apr 12, 2019
Phone turns off due to low battery but if I start it in recovery I can make backups and transfer files on mechanical hdd for a long time. So the battery still has a lot of charge that the switched on mobile does not recognize.I tried calibration several times...
I format data, flashed from scratch. i tried both trwp and orangeFX. same result
Some idea?
mi8
Thank you

Possible BMS (battery management system) damage when charged with a wet charging port? If that is the case, I would strongly suggest not charging the phone and replacing the battery. Charging it without a working BMS could turn it into a fireball if overcharged, the charger won't know when it's full.

Possible BMS (battery management system) damage when charged with a wet charging port? If that is the case, I would strongly suggest not charging the phone and replacing the battery. Charging it without a working BMS could turn it into a fireball if overcharged, the charger won't know when it's full.
battery replaced.
finding an original battery was like looking for a needle in a haystack. after the replacement everything ok, in a short time the problem returns. the capacity is 3500mha instead you charge more or less 2500 . arrived at 0% it turns off but if I start it in recovery it lasts a long time. the battery percentage disappears but remains on. worn out in recovery the battery regains its capacity but only lasts for one charge.. i think that recovery is the problem. flashed the stock and will see how it performs