Battery problem xiaomi Mi 11 Pro

reneftw

Members
Apr 4, 2014
Hello.

My battery drains very quickly and I do not thinks this is normal. I normally get 3.5 hours of SOT for 16 hours between charges and to me it seems kinda low. I don't know what to try anymore, I have a clean install of Miui13.
Please advise. Thank you!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-03-15-13-45-28-660_com.gsamlabs.bbm.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-03-15-13-45-28-660_com.gsamlabs.bbm.jpg
    546.9 KB · Views: 192
Seems very high,
my Mi11 pro is still on stock ROM 12.5.20 and I'm measuring about 1%/h with screen off (AoD enabled) and about 10-12%/h with screen on

I would check carefully all running apps, some must be using a lot of power

Reactions: reneftw
Hello there,

I also recently got a Mi 11 Pro and I've got a similar problem with MIUI V13.0.12 stable:

While playing 1,5h quite normal game ("Rise of Kingdoms" at lowest settings possible & with uncomfortable warmth) I suddenly get the message that my battery is below 20%. I started at over 70%. My over three years old Mi 9T Pro loses at same game, but higher settings (full image quality and max refresh rate) much less battery: <20% (and stays cool). After that I wanted to see what happens if you charge it with 55W but leave the game on. Don't play, just leave the display on. Unfortunately, the device only charged +7% after 30 minutes and was very hot.

So this really great phone isnt suitable for normal games, I don't want to know how games like CoD or Genshin Impact work. Quite unacceptable for the price, but luckily I still have my old Mi 9T Pro in case i wanna play.

I hope updates will solve this battery problem and I dont recommend anyone to update MIUI to 13.0.12