ibuygou been 10 since ordered mi2 no answer?

saif123a

Members
Dec 7, 2011
It has been 8 day since they gave me a dhl tracking number for my mi 2 I contacted the dhl but they say they have not received any parcel of yet.

Should I complain in PayPal or I await please need help if any one can shed some light.

Have you contacted ibuygou? Asked if they already dispatched it?

Hi,
From my experience, they are very responsive through Skype.
I had a similar problem and it had been resolved very quickly.

Eran

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2

Yes I contacted them thrice 1st they said it was delayed from the dhl side as they handed the parcel to dhl but because of some festival the status was not updated I contacted my local dhl customer care and gave them the air way bill no and they told me that the sender only booked for a courier but they did not received the parcel as of yet today I again contact the ibuygou team they told me they have contacted their local dhl and told them about the matter and as a response the dhl said they will update the matter, I only went forward to buy from that online shop after reading a post on miuiandroid.com this site because I think people here are more legit , I might be acting a bit nervously but a bit worried

finally received the phone after 15 days of waiting , it was worth waiting for but a bit disappointed with the screen its too small for me as I am a sgs note user and also have one but must say that the small phone packs a real punch ... benchmarks are close to s4..

Reactions: redmaner
finally received the phone after 15 days of waiting , it was worth waiting for but a bit disappointed with the screen its too small for me as I am a sgs note user and also have one but must say that the small phone packs a real punch ... benchmarks are close to s4..

Cherish the power in one hand :)