Best glass screen protector?

kwalsh24

Members
May 27, 2021
Hey all, wondering if anyone could share their experiences with glass screen protectors for the 11 ultra. I ordered some off Ali and they are bad. They don't stay stuck to the screen and slide around.

I know curved screens do make it more difficult for the glass protector to stay in place... Read up that the nillkin degrades the touch screen... Shockingly the Ali ones I have dont they just fail to stay in place.

Hey all, wondering if anyone could share their experiences with glass screen protectors for the 11 ultra. I ordered some off Ali and they are bad. They don't stay stuck to the screen and slide around.

I know curved screens do make it more difficult for the glass protector to stay in place... Read up that the nillkin degrades the touch screen... Shockingly the Ali ones I have dont they just fail to stay in place.
I use the LK screen protector, they are almost like the stock one, fit perfect and are 2.5 D so the are bending over the edges.

Regards.

Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra.

Thanks! Yes I didn't realize the factory protector was some sort of glass as mine shattered when I took it off I shall take a look for the ones mentioned!

Thanks! Yes I didn't realize the factory protector was some sort of glass as mine shattered when I took it off I shall take a look for the ones mentioned!
The ones I mentioned are kind of soft with self healing features, so scratches will disappear after a while, not sure how they take a real hit.

You should get them on Amazon for around 8 €, they come as double pack.

Regards.

Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra.

Ah so it's a hydrogel style. Never really had much success with those, prefer a good glass protector for added durability. Wish I left the factory one on now

Ah so it's a hydrogel style. Never really had much success with those, prefer a good glass protector for added durability. Wish I left the factory one on now
Hydrogel protectors are great, they stick to the curve and have a self healing property from minor scratches and work fine with fingerprint and touch. I use on on my 10 ultra and will put one on this one when the factory one gets scratched.

Reactions: Poney70
Well, I'll order a hydrogel and see how it performs, I'm just use to the durability of glass so will give it a shot and see... Plus this was quite the expense just want the best protection for it... No if only supcase would make a UBpro case for this phone I'd be set.

hey, i personally have the mi11 with the lk TPU screen protector with a spigen case, the TPU's are in my case always bad but unfortunately for a curved screen there is not too much choice, if you press and force a little bit on the screen protector with your fingernail, it makes a mark since it's plastic and not glass, despite the fact that the lk screen protector is said to be compatible with the shells in terms of standard (? ), even with a Spigen shell which is of good quality, the combo is very unpleasant because there is very little space between the contour of the screen protector and the edges of the shell and therefore each time you hold the phone not carefully the screen protector rises and increases the chance of dirt to nest in this space that is created just by taking the phone because of the edges of the shell that touches the screen protector, in addition to having a rather unpleasant feeling to the touch because the screen protector is made of plastic and therefore is not really smooth