Best Rom For Battery Life ?

Kumikiri

Members
Sep 11, 2016
Hello,

What's actually the best Miui 8 ROM in term of battery life for Redmi Note 3 Pro ?
Stable ? Or which dev ?

And Xiaomi.eu rom is based on which rom? Global or Chinese developer version?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Always latest developer xiaomi.eu ROM

That's the gospel.

Fact is, the dev ROMs occasionally come with one or the other bug, among them overheating a.k.a. excessive battery drain.

The weekly dev ROMs are fun for people who want to always try out the latest and greatest, and don't mind occasional bug challenges.

But people who need a stable phone, use stable ROMs.

Reactions: jc rey and mnikolce
Don't mind those annoying bugs that cause battery drain....,,, recent months I have tried so many Roms for my Redmi note 3 kenzo and I found miui8.2 6.11.10 weekly ROM is the best in terms of battery life. Even after heavy usage it easily lasts for 6:30 to 8:00 hours screen on time... So I recommend you to try it out once if you want best battery life combined with best performance... And last but not least, it is very stable inspite of being weekly ROM.

Don't mind those annoying bugs that cause battery drain....,,, recent months I have tried so many Roms for my Redmi note 3 kenzo and I found miui8.2 6.11.10 weekly ROM is the best in terms of battery life. Even after heavy usage it easily lasts for 6:30 to 8:00 hours screen on time... So I recommend you to try it out once if you want best battery life combined with best performance... And last but not least, it is very stable inspite of being weekly ROM.

Can you please share the donwload link for RN3 Prime?

Thanks