Best ROM for global device

xNAPx

Members
May 31, 2021
Hello everyone
I have a simple question out of curiosity. I have a global version of a Mi 11 Ultra that came with a preinstalled MIUI 12.0.1.0 global ROM (RKAMIXM). After unlocking the bootloader I firstly installed xiaomi eu of which I was very disappointed and then moved to the official EEA firmware on MIUI 12.5.3.0 (RKAEUXM) which is my current Daily driver. I would like to know since my device came with a different global rom if the use of the EEA firmware may create a compatibility issue in terms of internet bands and connection speed and in that case if you recommend to move back to original global (which now is available in version 12.5.2.0).
Also I would like to know if any of you tested both these versions

The EEA and Global rom are virtually the same with differences so small you probably wouldn't notice them. However. the Xiaomi.eu rom is the better rom in my opinion with way more features than those two roms.

Hello everyone
I have a simple question out of curiosity. I have a global version of a Mi 11 Ultra that came with a preinstalled MIUI 12.0.1.0 global ROM (RKAMIXM). After unlocking the bootloader I firstly installed xiaomi eu of which I was very disappointed and then moved to the official EEA firmware on MIUI 12.5.3.0 (RKAEUXM) which is my current Daily driver. I would like to know since my device came with a different global rom if the use of the EEA firmware may create a compatibility issue in terms of internet bands and connection speed and in that case if you recommend to move back to original global (which now is available in version 12.5.2.0).
Also I would like to know if any of you tested both these versions
The EEA and Global rom are virtually the same with differences so small you probably wouldn't notice them. However. the Xiaomi.eu rom is the better rom in my opinion with way more features than those two roms.

I tried it and didn't like it (it was loading the apps very slowly compared to global). I am curious to see if having the global instead of the eea on my device could give me some benefits in 5g speeds since the EEA I'm using now is not tge original for my device which is a global global

I today flashed the global rom over the EEA firmware and I can confirm on my device and carrier much higher speeds in 5g (vodafone UK) as well as all the improvements of the MIUI 12.5 (probably the global rom has something less since is a version inferior 12.5.2.0 vs. 12.5.3.0)

I today flashed the global rom over the EEA firmware and I can confirm on my device and carrier much higher speeds in 5g (vodafone UK) as well as all the improvements of the MIUI 12.5 (probably the global rom has something less since is a version inferior 12.5.2.0 vs. 12.5.3.0)
No interest in a comment without related DATA.
EG: My rom is sweetest than your.....

well it is an impression made up on the average of the tests made on both versions, global rom gives me better speed averagely

• Haha
Reactions: LOLO9393