Best Rom? for mi 10 5g

anonymousdroid

Members
Apr 30, 2022
I am using xiaomi mi 10 5g from a year, i tested many roms on it miui 11, 12 and 13 also
According to me 12.5.7 eu is most stable and smooth version (root also working well & good)
What you think about it?

The best ROM is the one that will run smooth on your phone.
On Mi10 that I've been using it's 12.5.10 that was confirmed the best. Then I passed the phone to another member of my family who is also enjoying it.
There is a 13.0.6 sitting in my computer and ready to be flashed, but I just cannot make it - don't have the time. Many users confirmed that MIUI13 also runs smooth.
In conclusion, try first the last stable MIUI12, and then decide if you want to go to 13....

The best ROM is the one that will run smooth on your phone.
On Mi10 that I've been using it's 12.5.10 that was confirmed the best. Then I passed the phone to another member of my family who is also enjoying it.
There is a 13.0.6 sitting in my computer and ready to be flashed, but I just cannot make it - don't have the time. Many users confirmed that MIUI13 also runs smooth.
In conclusion, try first the last stable MIUI12, and then decide if you want to go to 13....
i tried 12.5.10 and 13.0.4 (yes these versions were working good also) but 12.5.7 best for me
i noticed battery timing difference and while gaming using other apps more smooth in 12.5.7

it was mentioned in china stable, and mi 10 eu roms based on chinese roms so this is perfect i think
[MIUI12.5.7 Enhanced]
Swift performance. More life between the charges.

Focused algorithms: Our new algorithms will dynamically allocate system resources based on specific scenes, ensuring smooth experience on all models.

Atomized memory: Ultra-fine memory management mechanism will make RAM usage more efficient.

Liquid storage: New sensitive storage mechanisms will keep your system vibrant and responsive as time goes by.

Smart balance: Core system improvements allow your device to make the best of the flagship hardware specs.
[System]

Updated Android Security Patch to June 2021. Increased system security.

i know this post is old but is it still the best or should i clean flash miui 14? i kind of want the features of it but the battery was so bad i had to change roms entirely and now im coming back because apps recognizing "custom rom"

Last edited:
i know this post is old but is it still the best or should i clean flash miui 14? i kind of want the features of it but the battery was so bad i had to change roms entirely and now im coming back because apps recognizing "custom rom"
i tried almost all MIUI 13 and MIUI 14 Roms (stock and these eu roms) but still sticking with 12.5.7 eu (MIUI12)
for battery life better performance etc
maybe i am in love with OLD MIUI 12

i tried almost all MIUI 13 and MIUI 14 Roms (stock and these eu roms) but still sticking with 12.5.7 eu (MIUI12)
i was on it actually but updated to 12.5.10 as it had slightly better battery
but to be honest miui 13 kind of had similar battery life,better font, better notifications so that's why i kind of want to go back to 13 (especially because android 11 didn't support monet and google apps have this ugly blue now)

Last edited:
Reactions: rishin15
also did you have to clean flash every time or just a dirty flash from 12.5 to 13?

I really love it too
Less restrictions for my favorite apps (locking screen via Nva launcher or shutdown menu via shutdown app) ,,, etc
Problem is I recently noticed that safety net has an issue (CTS profile) so banking apps refuse to work.
I am not even rooted ...

also did you have to clean flash every time or just a dirty flash from 12.5 to 13?
Upding from eu to eu rom, you can update from miui 11 to miu 14 without clean flashing aka dirty flashing works without any problem
but downgrading needs clean flash always

I really love it too
Less restrictions for my favorite apps (locking screen via Nva launcher or shutdown menu via shutdown app) ,,, etc
Problem is I recently noticed that safety net has an issue (CTS profile) so banking apps refuse to work.
I am not even rooted ...
i am using with root access and using "Universal Safetynet Fix" patch for safetynet aka certified device (banking apps work)
you need Root or just update to MIUI 13 or 14

i was on it actually but updated to 12.5.10 as it had slightly better battery
but to be honest miui 13 kind of had similar battery life,better font, better notifications so that's why i kind of want to go back to 13 (especially because android 11 didn't support monet and google apps have this ugly blue now)
Hi , may I know if we can still possible to flash MIUI 13 EU ROM 13.0.7.0 (i believe the only STABLE version released) with SafetyNet Pass without root ?

Plenty of stable versions here:
I didn't notice that this site contains all versions unlike the other one called souce forge.
You can try & check if safety net works.
Personally, since I like MIUI 12-12.5 & I find it extremely strange that both no longer pass safety net in Xiaomi.eu (which they did last week), I'll be reverting my Mi Note 10 pro & Poco X3 pro to the Indonesian rom & lock the bootloader.
I would do the same if I were you.
Unfortunately, Mi 10 Pro for some unknown reason does not have Indonesian or Indian roms available. Only official rom available that supports dual sim is the Chinese & I didn't like it.
Hi , may I know if we can still possible to flash MIUI 13 EU ROM 13.0.7.0 (i believe the only STABLE version released) with SafetyNet Pass without root ?

Last edited:
Reactions: rishin15