Best ROM for MI 10t Pro

HuckeR17

Members
Mar 10, 2021
Hello, I hope you are very well guys, I thank you for all your effort
5 years ago I installed a xiaomi eu ROM for the first time and I was delighted, today I bought the Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro and I want to install a eu ROM to it again, download the xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK30SUltra_MI10T_21.3.3_v12-11 and xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10TPro_V12.0.7.0.QJDMIXM_v12-10 versions, I would like to know which one you recommend for stability and others.
Thank you very much for your opinions.

Reactions: giorgos66
We treat both the Stable and Weekly branches equally, mostly with the same patches and features, but I personally prefer the Weekly branch because I try to keep it up-to-date consistently.
Ultimately it's up to you. Do note that the Weekly branch has a 2020 System UI component (vs 2019 one on Stable) that looks and behaves somewhat differently, but nothing dealbreaking in my opinion.

Reactions: HuckeR17
We treat both the Stable and Weekly branches equally, mostly with the same patches and features, but I personally prefer the Weekly branch because I try to keep it up-to-date consistently.
Ultimately it's up to you. Do note that the Weekly branch has a 2020 System UI component (vs 2019 one on Stable) that looks and behaves somewhat differently, but nothing dealbreaking in my opinion.
The weekly version you say my friend, that is, if we install it, should we change it manually every week by flashing?