Best Rom For Mi5

Nov 2, 2016
Hey guys. What's the best ROM for Mi5 right now? I'm having GPS problems with the latest releases. I'm thinking going back to latest marshmallow stable or dev . What do you guys think?

Enviado do meu MI 5 através de Tapatalk

Reactions: ko3st68
Is there a way to go back without wiping everything? 7.1.12 has unacceptable GPS for me (Mi5) but I don't want to wipe everything. My backup is from last week so it won't help

Hi,
I am interested in flashing 8.1.6.0 as I wish
to stay on MarshMallow so I can use exposed module.

Can anyone link me to this Rom for MI5, please?

(I have looked and found this
xiaomiDOTeu/community/threads/6-12-29.37056/
is this the right one?) thanks

"ROMs DOWNLOAD" (at the top of this page) > "DOWNLOAD STABLE (NO WEEKLY UPDATES)" > MIUIv8.1

There you'll find all stable versions for all devices, including 8.1.6.0 for Mi5.

I have also another question... There is actually some version 8.1.9.0 .. is it recommended to flash that version. has anyone some gps raleted experience with that one?

[Quote = "djmajino, poczta: 349081, członek: 56245"] Mam też inne pytanie ... Tu jest rzeczywiście jakąś wersję 8.1.9.0 .. zaleca migać tej wersji. Ma ktoś jakieś doświadczenia z GPS raleted tej jednej? [/ quote]

8.1.9.0 is 7 and Android also has the same problems with the GPS, the best is stable 8.1.6.0

[Quote = "djmajino, poczta: 349081, członek: 56245"] Mam też inne pytanie ... Tu jest rzeczywiście jakąś wersję 8.1.9.0 .. zaleca migać tej wersji. Ma ktoś jakieś doświadczenia z GPS raleted tej jednej? [/ quote]

8.1.9.0 is 7 and Android also has the same problems with the GPS, the best is stable 8.1.6.0
Long stable use:
stable 8.1.6.0 marshmallow

If love test and good rom:
beta 7.1.19 nugat

I personal love to use stable, but some time wont test some new roms.

Poslano sa mog MI 5 koristeći Tapatalk

For update stable 8.1.3 to 8.1.6 is only necessary Cache Wipe & Dalvik Cache Wipe ? I don't want lose my app + data.

Sorry for question beginner.