Big problem with Resolution

kiwan955

Members
Jan 30, 2019
hello...today i update my mi mix 3 on miui 11, and now i have a big problem.
When I update the miui i have the screen resolution fix on 720p, after the update on miui 11 i see that in setting don't exist "change resolution"....so now i have my mi mix 3 on 720p... how is possible change resolution on 1080p?

You probably had your resolution set to 720p before upgrading to miui11. Maybe try going back to the last miui10 beta, setting your resolution to 1080p and then return to miui11 beta.

Sent from my MIX 3 using Tapatalk

Reactions: kiwan955
You probably had your resolution set to 720p before upgrading to miui11. Maybe try going back to the last miui10 beta, setting your resolution to 1080p and then return to miui11 beta.

Yes is possible but how is possible that in miui 11 there isn't the option of change resolution?

how do i get back to my last 10 beta?

Dirty flashing to a miui 10 build should keep all your data and apps (I'm not certain it will work so you should take a nandroid backup before you do). If it works then you can set 1080p and reflash miui11.

Alternatively you might be able to change the resolution via adb command without having to flash. Try "adb shell wm size 1080x2340".

I must stress that I'm not sure either method will work so take a backup before you try any of these.

Dirty flashing to a miui 10 build should keep all your data and apps (I'm not certain it will work so you should take a nandroid backup before you do). If it works then you can set 1080p and reflash miui11.

Alternatively you might be able to change the resolution via adb command without having to flash. Try "adb shell wm size 1080x2340".

I must stress that I'm not sure either method will work so take a backup before you try any of these.

but dirty flash of miui 10 could brick my device or cause problem?

I would assume that the worst that will happen is you might have to wipe and flash again. Hard brick is very unlikely.

Don't my word for it though. Take a backup before you try anything. Better yet, wait for someone else to reply who knows better than I do.