Bluetooth Bug Redmi Note 3

Jan 9, 2016
Hi everyone, I have a redmi note 3 and I am very happy with it, but I have a very big problem to me.

The blueetoth does not work properly, i have a bluetooth smartband and all the time lose the conection.

I turn it on, a couple of minutes later it turn it off itself and i can not turn it on again, I need to restar the phone to turn it on.

I search a lot about this bug and i think is a very normal problem in muiu 7, but i can not find a solution, someone can help me?

Thanks.

Apr 26, 2014
I confirm this bug
I have a miBand and headset Plantronics Legend
Often without the system, the headset loses the connection and can not connect while bluetooth is not restarted

Dec 7, 2011
Same similar problem: frequently can't connect to Mi band and car Bluetooth

Sometimes is OK..other need to wait or restart Bluetooth..

..but 2 times a day is not ok: I need to restart phone

Feb 4, 2016
I almost don't have problem with MiBand (I have 1S model). Only with jabra headset.
Already downloaded to phone 6.1.21 firmware. Tomorrow will be the first results.

Feb 10, 2016
Hello All,

I'm experiencing the very samissue. I have a miband 1A and a portable bluetooth speaker (TDK). I had no problems with the audio until I started using miband 2 days ago. Bluetooth shuts off and refuses to turn back on most of the times without rebooting. I noticed that WLAN also gets disconnected for a brief period. I have now disabled bluetooth device unlock feature, perhaps it is just a coincidence but it is working fine eversince.
Give it a shot.

Feb 9, 2016
Unfortunately I do not have MiBand to test but I have SmatWatch2 form Sony and BT audio system in car. The situation is if I do not disconnect SW2 I have connection problem with my car audio system. So as a result we cant use 2 or more BT devices at the same time.
Regarding MiBand it is better to ask help on http://en.miui.com/ forum I think....

Feb 4, 2016
Today my BT lost connection 5 times during 4 hours. Reconnected only after turn off/on BT on phone.
Switch to 6.1.21 didn't fix problem.

Try any other FW?
Try tomorrow without MiBand?
Sell MiBand and use one BT device? :)