Bluetooth headset volume is too low

Bombtrack

Members
Apr 9, 2013
Hey guys,

I am using the Xiaomi Mi-2 with the latest international rom from this website (3.5.17) in combination with the Playstion 3 headset. I believe it is the first, slightly bigger model. I have been using the bluetooth headset for a long time, and it always worked great with whichever device I hooked it to. I used it for years with my HTC Hero without any problems, but ever since I got myself the Xiaomi Mi-2 with MIUI android on it the volume of incoming calls is extremely low. The bluetooth volume is already at max, and the outgoing signal appears to be fine, but the volume is so low I tend to not use it anymore.

Is anyone experiencing the same problems or does anyone have a solution?
Apparently there was an app to boost volume but it was discontinued for newer versions of android.

Any help would be appreciated!

Try 'volume+' from the play store. I've used it with all phones. It has a BT volume setting so should work. Worth the purchase.

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk 2

Worked for me on a few phones. Says it doesn't work probably due to getting poor feedback its not universally compatible.

If you don't want to try a free app.. don't.

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk 2

i tried the app, but sadly - no effect at all. I don't think the app works with this version of Android, as it is stated in the description :)
Thanks for the tip anyways.