Bluetooth in Car

Matsalleh

Members
Apr 12, 2019
Hi to everyone, I have Global ROM 10.3.2.00 and when I connect on my car system I cannot make any call from Car Touch Screen, phone appear not connected, but then I can listen and talk over the car speakers and I can also see my old calls and my contact list. Anybody have solution for that?
thank you for any help you can give me.
Marco

Hello, this issue can be troublesome. to check if it is phone or car can you try to have someone else use their phone to connect to your car. If they connect it might just be an incompatibility.

hello
since few last roms bluetooth, wifi and phone connection seems to be faulty,
It worked great before V10.2.1 , now it drops connection, phone is often unreacheble, callers says they can't hear me :(
More on issue:
https://piunikaweb.com/2019/04/01/x...port-weak-no-signal-and-other-network-issues/

For me now phone is useless as phone, I swiched to my old nexus 6, and that one does not havy any connectivity issue. I'm looking for change in future roms, if that will not happens soon I need to replace phone for anything else.

Hi, I did it using my phone to all cars and still having same problem. On 10.3.2 problem still there. What can I do? Is not a dramatic problem, because I can always use google voice assistant, but is bad when I have somebody with me in a car. Please help me.