Bluetooth issues

nick.kalog

Members
Aug 23, 2021
Hello. I own a mi 8 with MIUI Global 12.0.1 installed. I am experiencing many Bluetooth disconnect issues. Does anyone else have the same problem?

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Hamino
Hi im using remi note 8pro i have Bluetooth problem when you're using Bluetooth headphones disconects and immediately reconnect back? I tried 4 pairs of headphones and that happens to all of them also xbox controller same thing. My wife using redmi 9 and after last update her headphones keeps changing sound quality on headphone. Fev minutes sound is really bad than it stays good again bad etc.

Reactions: nick.kalog
Hi im using remi note 8pro i have Bluetooth problem when you're using Bluetooth headphones disconects and immediately reconnect back? I tried 4 pairs of headphones and that happens to all of them also xbox controller same thing. My wife using redmi 9 and after last update her headphones keeps changing sound quality on headphone. Fev minutes sound is really bad than it stays good again bad etc.
To be honest I don't have any problems with my headphones or smartwatch. I have a problem with the headunit of my car. In order to resolve the issue I need to restart the headunit every time, which is very annoying when you receive a call, while you are driving and the connection is blocked.

To be honest I don't have any problems with my headphones or smartwatch. I have a problem with the headunit of my car. In order to resolve the issue I need to restart the headunit every time, which is very annoying when you receive a call, while you are driving and the connection is blocked.

I got the same issue with a Mi9 and with a Mi8EE.