Invalid Bluetooth option disappeared from call screen

Izzytravel

Members
Jan 18, 2019
Hi,
I have updated my mi a1 to Pie 9.0 release today and to my dismay I can no longer make hands free calls in my car via Bluetooth because the Bluetooth option is no longer available on the call screen?

It was there on Oreo and if a device has been connected it would play the sound via Bluetooth automatically. Same goes for calls via WhatsApp the Bluetooth no longer works on handsfree devices, despite the music from Spotify playing fine via Bluetooth.

Anyone else having this issue? Can any of you connect your calls to a handsfree device in a car or Bluetooth headphones?

Thanks in advance!

Hi,
I have updated my mi a1 to Pie 9.0 release today and to my dismay I can no longer make hands free calls in my car via Bluetooth because the Bluetooth option is no longer available on the call screen?

It was there on Oreo and if a device has been connected it would play the sound via Bluetooth automatically. Same goes for calls via WhatsApp the Bluetooth no longer works on handsfree devices, despite the music from Spotify playing fine via Bluetooth.

Anyone else having this issue? Can any of you connect your calls to a handsfree device in a car or Bluetooth headphones?

Thanks in advance!
Mi A1 is an Android One device.
Why are you posting in Xiaomi.eu (a custom ROM, not related to Android One) MIUI-only Bugs subforum?

Mi A1 is an Android One device.
Why are you posting in Xiaomi.eu (a custom ROM, not related to Android One) MIUI-only Bugs subforum?
Where should I post about this problem then? I thought this was a forum related to bugs updates for Xiaomi in general no?