Bluetooth turning off

mkms-slo

Members
Jan 21, 2016
Hi!
Mi Max 2 with MIUI Global 9.6 (9.6.3.0). Never had a problem for a year, now suddenly bluetooth turns off after some time. No way to force it ALLWAYS ON.
I have no idea what happened. No new apps installed. Phone disconnects from smartwatch, both get silent and I am unreachable. The nature of my job requires my phone to be silent while I am still notified of calls and messages via watch. Not to mention other devices - car hands-free for example.
This is driving me crazy. Any ideas?
Thanks

Hi!
Mi Max 2 with MIUI Global 9.6 (9.6.3.0). Never had a problem for a year, now suddenly bluetooth turns off after some time. No way to force it ALLWAYS ON.
I have no idea what happened. No new apps installed. Phone disconnects from smartwatch, both get silent and I am unreachable. The nature of my job requires my phone to be silent while I am still notified of calls and messages via watch. Not to mention other devices - car hands-free for example.
This is driving me crazy. Any ideas?
Thanks
OK, on 7th November (when bluetooth started to disconnect) Mi phone Tester was updated (version 1.1.5) - [Fix] bluetooth and sensor bugs. Seems more like [Introducing] bugs. Does anyone know how to revert to previous version?