Resolved Bokeh app keeps stopping

yuborgges

Members
Jul 25, 2020
Hello, I'm on stable MIUI 12.0.1 on my Redmi Note 7, I found a bug with the camera in the dynamic shoots option. After taking the photo and opening the gallery when I am going to edit the photo with the dynamic shoots option to choose a photo more clearly, a message appears saying: "Bokeh keeps stopping".

Code:
java.lang.RuntimeException: An error occurred while executing doInBackground()
at android.os.AsyncTask$4.done(Unknown Source:27)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.finishCompletion(FutureTask.java:383)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.setException(FutureTask.java:252)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:271)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1167)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:641)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:919)
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'int java.lang.Integer.intValue()' on a null object reference
at com.miui.extraphoto.motionphoto.xmp.ImageMetaData.extractBaseExifInfo(Unknown Source:9)
at com.miui.extraphoto.motionphoto.xmp.ImageMetaData.extractImageExifData(Unknown Source:16)
at com.miui.extraphoto.motionphoto.manager.PhotoManager$ExtraPhotoTask.doInBackground(Unknown Source:25)
at com.miui.extraphoto.motionphoto.manager.PhotoManager$ExtraPhotoTask.doInBackground(Unknown Source:2)
at android.os.AsyncTask$3.call(Unknown Source:20)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
... 3 more

I hope you can fix this bug, I really like this ROM, thanks.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Could someone help me with this problem? The same problem occurs on beta MIUI 12.

Confirmed, but unfornatunely it doesn't seem like easy issue to fix... We're analyzing it.

Reactions: yuborgges