Bootloader Locked After Latest Rom Install

Since you have a custom recovery already in place why don't you flash the proper Xiaomi EU ROM for your device?.. do a full wipe install the ROM ...wipe again after(factory reset) installing and then reboot, should be fine....
Do you have a tuto step by step because i've already try this but I've got a bootloop

Envoyé de mon OnePlus 3 en utilisant Tapatalk

Read this thread everything you need to know about the different TWRP recoveries is here...once you have done that successfully you should be able to flash any Xiaomi EU ROM... the difference being Official Bootloader Unlock vs Unofficial Bootloader Unlock...
" For official users you can flash other ROMs with Alka TWRP as well.
For unofficial users you must flash Safe TWRP v2 after Alka to avoid hardbrick if you flash MIUI ROM. "
http://forum.xda-developers.com/redmi-note-3/how-to/guide-redmi-note-3-available-twrps-t3406708
I've an official unlocked bootloader

DOWNLOAD desired ROM
  • transfer ROM to root directory of device
  • in device run UPDATER APP from launcher and select Choose update package select ROM file
  • After choosing the right ROM file, your device will begin upgrading,it will reboot after finishing flashing
  • You don't have to use the Updater App you can boot into TWRP and choose wipe...do a full wipe...then install the ROM you have downloaded...install> install from .Zip
It's possible to place the rom on a SD Card ?
And why I flash a rom with the updater app, the result will be same as fastboot mode no ?

Yes if you have an SD Card installed...if not use the internal storage SD Card this is where your download folder is....you can copy the ROM to the Download or the Downloaded Rom folder both are in internal storage...Flashing with the Updater App or via TWRP is not the same as fastboot...you can only fastboot .tgz files not .zip they are completely different processes...
Ok thanks, which rom you advise me to flash with the updater app ?
And when I flash the latest weekly rom the bootloader relock, how to fix it ?

Xiaomi EU ROMs will never lock your bootloader...if you some how locked it by flashing the incorrect ROM you will need to unlock it again... use the Mi Unlock Tool...no need to apply for another SMS
Install latest weekly for you device would be my suggestion...
When I upgrade Android the bootloader will lock himself.
When I flash the latest weekly rom based on Android 6 and my phone on Android 5.1.1 the bootloader relock himself

No it should never re-lock the bootloader if you are flashing a Xiaomi EU ROM...
Before all my problem with this phone I use a Xiaomi.eu rom, when the weekly rom upgrade Android 5.1.1 to 6 my bootloader relock and I wasn't the only one with this problem and all the guys i've just unlock with MiUnlock and the problem are fixed.

For the flash what's the best solution ? Twrp or update app ?

Copy the ROM you want to flash to the internal storage (download folder)....Use the Updater App and choose reboot to recovery....once in TWRP do a full wipe... then go back> Install and choose the .ZIP in the download folder...swipe to flash it will take some time to install and reboot be patient.....
Ok but I can boot in recovery without updater app.
What's the full wipe ? Just factory or system cache etc ?

You can boot to recovery by holding the volume up and power at the same time....DO NOT wipe internal storage or USB OTG>BACK>BACK>INSTALL>/sdcard>download folder> select the .zip you copied there> slide to install....
Ok I try it

You can boot to recovery by holding the volume up and power at the same time....DO NOT wipe internal storage or USB OTG>BACK>BACK>INSTALL>/sdcard>download folder> select the .zip you copied there> slide to install....
After flash the phone reboot, stuck on mi logo, I re unlock the bootloader and reboot but I've got bootloop and after many bootloop mi screen stuck (look the photo)
fea2fb02b4dd8a282a3a3ab5f6e110cc.jpg

Re-unlock the bootloader? Once the bootloader is unlocked it stays unlocked unless you install an Official ROM.
At this point I suggest you flash an Official DEV ROM via MiFlash Tool and begin the entire process over...you are missing a step some place...you might even have to flash the original ROM via fastboot
Look this picture, after I flash Sphinx rom Android 6 to Android 5.1.1 the bootloader relock himself, it's normal
c0a29784492b756202ab08a155fbe008.jpg

Go here and follow this video...flash TWRP again...once the recovery is installed you can go ahead and flash Xiaomi EU ROM .... the reason for the failure is you tried to flash an official ROM via Twrp...it cant be done....
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I didn't try to flash an official rom with TWRP I try to flash the latest Xiaomi.eu Weekly rom (6.9.29) but I have the error

Re-unlock the bootloader? Once the bootloader is unlocked it stays unlocked unless you install an Official ROM. That exactly what you said you did in your 1st post...you got the Official ROM back....that's why the bootloader locked again....
So, how to flash a new rom without this problem because all the tutorials in the 1st step I must "install an official rom blablabla" but you say no ?

http://en.miui.com/thread-278599-1-1.html
Follow it to the letter.....
No ,you won't be left on Chinese Development ROM
It's only temporary to unlock the bootloader
Yes ,you will have STABLE GLOBAL or Stable Chinese with Root, TWRP and Unlocked Bootloader
Ok thanks i've already download the latest chinese stable rom, i'll try this later, I will let you know