Bootloop after flashing Xiaomi eu

NoobFlasher

Members
Jun 9, 2019
Hi guys,

My Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s is stuck on Mi Logo after flashing the Xiaomi eu. I have unlocked the bootloader, installed the twrp and then flashed via sideload the rom. After finish the flash i pressed on reboot system and got stuck on Mi logo.

Thanks you guys.

edit: i can acces Xiaomi's stock recovery and fastboot mode and also via adb acces twrp.

Last edited:

Igor Eisberg

Developer
Staff member
Oct 6, 2016
You can't dirty flash from an official ROM. You have to format data partition, which will wipe the device clean as a result.

Reactions: NoobFlasher

NoobFlasher

Members
Jun 9, 2019
You can't dirty flash from an official ROM. You have to format data partition, which will wipe the device clean as a result.
You mean before flashing the rom, wipe data? If you mean that, i did it before flashing. i wiped dalvik/art cache, cache, data and internal storage.

something i didnt say is i got this error "adb sideload cannot read" at the moment of flashing so i had to download this:

Then i could flash the rom. Dont know if that helps.

Thanks

Igor Eisberg

Developer
Staff member
Oct 6, 2016
You mean before flashing the rom, wipe data? If you mean that, i did it before flashing. i wiped dalvik/art cache, cache, data and internal storage.

something i didnt say is i got this error "adb sideload cannot read" at the moment of flashing so i had to download this:

Then i could flash the rom. Dont know if that helps.

Thanks
Either before flashing or after flashing, doesn't matter. I meant "Format Data" (there's a dedicated button for it), not "wipe data". Two different TWRP actions.

Reactions: hamicuia

NoobFlasher

Members
Jun 9, 2019
Either before flashing or after flashing, doesn't matter. I meant "Format Data" (there's a dedicated button for it), not "wipe data". Two different TWRP actions.
sorry im stupid, i read data and automatically thought "wipe data". it worked, thanks you!!