Bootloop and screen flicker after display replacement [Xiaomi MI9T pro]

Rumls

Members
Oct 17, 2020
Hello, I broke my screen in the top right corner and was using it for like 2hours before the AMOLED completely faded to black. After that I've got it replaced in a 3rd party service with my new own oem display but they've returned it in a bootloop state. After a while I've noticed that it is still possible to turn it on while it is charging but with a random screen flicker and shutdowns as seen in the gif. Still I've managed to unlock it, flash TWRP and install stable release of the latest MIUI 12 ROM. Sadly nothing helped.
Current state:
- flashed twrp
- installed stable MIUI 12 ROM
- still bootloop without charging
- still screen flicker and random shutdown while charging

Any suggestions? I'm completely lost here

no I was lazy to change it myself cause I don't have any equipment at home so I went to service... now I regret it
I'll try reconnecting the pins and write if it helped it'll just take some time
Meanwhile if to any of you this problem seems familiar feel free to post your guesses <3

no I was lazy to change it myself cause I don't have any equipment at home so I went to service... now I regret it
I'll try reconnecting the pins and write if it helped it'll just take some time
Meanwhile if to any of you this problem seems familiar feel free to post your guesses <3
I have the same issue, my screen flickers and only can install stable release, the beta one it goes to bootloop, and i change the screen by myself, so your conector are fine, is the screen