Invalid Bootloop

CLover01

Members
Mar 18, 2022
Few days ago I did a update (I'm weekly) via skkk twrp, I was rooted, after flashed the pack and twrp i rebooted in recovery but my phone went in bootloop. After I noticed that i flashed skkk 2 times for error, the problem can be this or root? Or instead of flash current twrp I have to do recovery ramdisk? Thanks

If it was the fault of the ROM, every user would have been affected by this and we'd see tons of reports.

If it was the fault of the ROM, every user would have been affected by this and we'd see tons of reports.
Ah ok, a thing that I forgot to say Is while I download the update zip the updater sent me an error (I had problema with connection) but I saw the pack installed so I decided to update It anyway. Can be this the error? Because I don't think that Is because of root.

Ah ok, a thing that I forgot to say Is while I download the update zip the updater sent me an error (I had problema with connection) but I saw the pack installed so I decided to update It anyway. Can be this the error? Because I don't think that Is because of root.
I have no clue. Root is usually not a problem, unless some weird modules are used.

Reactions: CLover01