Bricked Xiaomi Mi 10, please help

seancappone

Members
Oct 10, 2020
Hello, I tired without success to flash the TWRP recovery

At first I tried to flash the 3.4.0.9, but it wasn't persistent, all the times I restarted the phone it was getting away

I managed to install then the 3.4.0.0

In both cases there was the "encrypted" problem and I couldn't flash the xiaomi.eu rom as I didn't have access to the phone storage files.

I followed a guide on the forum and formatted the data to get the encryption away. Unfortunately seems like the system has been wiped and when I start the phone I get back to the TWRP recovery, still with the horrible encrypt request enabled. However now I can see the storage "I click install">"In the top row I read select file from the internal storage (107322 MB)" where before I had "(0 mb)".

How can I proceed from here? The phone is MI UI unlocked from the Xiaomi website, the developers options are enabled, and the debugging option is enabled too

Thanks for your help

Hello, I tired without success to flash the TWRP recovery

At first I tried to flash the 3.4.0.9, but it wasn't persistent, all the times I restarted the phone it was getting away

I managed to install then the 3.4.0.0

In both cases there was the "encrypted" problem and I couldn't flash the xiaomi.eu rom as I didn't have access to the phone storage files.

I followed a guide on the forum and formatted the data to get the encryption away. Unfortunately seems like the system has been wiped and when I start the phone I get back to the TWRP recovery, still with the horrible encrypt request enabled. However now I can see the storage "I click install">"In the top row I read select file from the internal storage (107322 MB)" where before I had "(0 mb)".

How can I proceed from here? The phone is MI UI unlocked from the Xiaomi website, the developers options are enabled, and the debugging option is enabled too

Thanks for your help
Simple!
As explained ar first page rom download (I am pretty sure you read it already) you MUST format data in order to remove encryption.
Simple isn't it?

This is my phone model

m2001j2g

I successfully install the rom with TWRP, the issue is that after rebooting it starts the TWRP instead of the installed rom. What should I do?

This is my phone model

m2001j2g

I successfully install the rom with TWRP, the issue is that after rebooting it starts the TWRP instead of the installed rom. What should I do?
You need to wipe using the wipe setting in twrp. Just swipe right in the already selected wipe option, then reboot to system

If it is really bricked - look for Angeluss69 - he will fix it very fast - he is fully legit and will not scam you. And his service is cheap!!
If its REALLY pricked and nothing will work - write to him - he will fix it for you - only by Team-Viewer-Connection - and if you are paranoid, do it by sandbox (you need to activate the xiami-usb-drivers within the sandbox).

HE IS LEGIT - I can say!

Thanks for the extra input but Sean's mi 10 is back alive and well, now supporting his new dual SIM tray fully. A flash back to stock with factory recovery. Reflash of twrp and then latest ROM, a couple of wipes and all good.
It's given me some more info for my guide and some good catcha's to note too. I think we both learnt from it.

Reactions: Cosmo_Dookie
I found the solution to the TWRP recovery here https://forum.xda-developers.com/xiaomi-mi-10/how-to/ultimate-guide-to-install-stable-dev-t4093907

With this image I can move files from my pc to the TWRP folder on the phone.

However seems like flashing the rom xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10_V12.1.5.0.RJBCNXM_v12-11 doesn't give any results. Am I flashing the right rom? I need to get the dual sim option working on my mi 10 =(

Do you have a link to the right rom?

if u cant after u format data copy rom to your phone, u have to reboot to recovery, than copy to twrp folder and install...u have tutorial on youtube

Reactions: Cosmo_Dookie