New BT not working

Jan 30, 2014
Hi,

I´m using the latest multilang 4.2.14. The BT as usual connects to the car radio, but today i notice that when i received or make a call theres no sound and the call is disconnected after a few seconds. I tried with another phone and all works well. I delete the phone from the radio list and the handsfree device from the phone. Paired everything back again but still not working. Anyone with a solution or with a similar problem?
Thanks a lot.

hello, I also have the same problem on my bluetooth car system since I put this rom :(

Inviato dal mio Nexus 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

I found this problem in another forum. It´s really a problem with this version because of a new file from Xiaomi. This is the solution while we wait for a final solution in another version.
I find a solution for now
revert this file from previous rom
system/lib/hw/audio.primary.msm8974.so
I will try this later...

You must have or download an older version (I did it with the 4.1.24). Extract the file that I named above. Then replace the file in the 4.2.14 version. Apply the new 4.2.14 by sd card.

I have the same problem with two Mi3 phones, 4.3.14 and respectively 4.3.28, I will try the latest ROM and if doesn't work the solution posted above. Very inconvenient!!

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk