Bug Antutu

Discussion in 'Xiaomi Mi 2 / Mi 2S' started by Nihil Winspeare, Jan 12, 2013.

1. Nihil Winspeare

Jan 5, 2013
    Female
    Hi ,

I have a Xiaomi M2 16Go, and a little problem... Each time I run Antutu my device just shut down . I can't reboot it unless I take the battery off. The only time it works, it's when I put the battery's device on "energy saving" and I have just "14148".
    I saw a similar problem for the "14148" on MIUI France forum, but even after wiping the problem is still here. Any idea ?

2. Caztiel

CaztielMembers

Dec 6, 2012
    Male
    putting the device in power saving mode uses only 1 core and scales the CPU down and locks the frequency to 918mhz.. I'd say that is a good for a single core CPU clocked at 918mhz. though the CPU score will be low,the GPU score will still be reasonably high,hence the higher than usual score based of 1 core..

3. Caztiel

CaztielMembers

Dec 6, 2012
    Male
    try uninstalling an Tutu and re-installing from play store.. antutu doesn't crash for me,not even in performance mode.. also, be sure you have an original Xiaomi Mi 2.. read the thread about fakes..

4. Nihil Winspeare

Jan 5, 2013
    Female
    I read this topic, and I'm 100% sure of the seller. All works fine, exept Antutu...
    Someone on MIUI France had a similar problem and solved it by wiping the device, but here, does'nt change anything.
    And in normal mode the device shuts down and the temparature of the screen increases.

I tried uninstalling Antutu, but doesn't change anything :/

5. pit5bul

pit5bulMembers

Dec 12, 2012
    Male
    i used to have this problem when i first got the phone.. dunno why.. it was weird... wouldnt start until i took the battery out and put it back in... after a rom change the problem went away !

6. KlotziDotCom

Dec 28, 2012
    Male
    My Antutu doesn't change when using a different Power Mode.

7. hadron

hadronMembers

Sep 23, 2012
    Male
    That's strange! For me it changes a lot. On performance mode almost 22000 and on other around 14000

hadron

Sent from my Xiaomi M2

8. KlotziDotCom

Dec 28, 2012
    Male
    Even stranger: Change of power mode doesn't yield any obvious benefits when it comes to battery life

9. KlotziDotCom

Dec 28, 2012
    Male
    Correction:
    Power Saving: 14.xxx
    Perfrormance: 22.xxx

Gesendet von meinem MI 2 mit Tapatalk 2

10. Nihil Winspeare

Jan 5, 2013
    Female
    So, the 14148 on power saving is normal... But I still don't understand why the phone crashes on normal or performance O_รด (change to the lastest version of the rom this WE but it did'nt change anything)

Share Our Site