Bug Antutu

Jan 5, 2013
Hi ,

I have a Xiaomi M2 16Go, and a little problem... Each time I run Antutu my device just shut down . I can't reboot it unless I take the battery off. The only time it works, it's when I put the battery's device on "energy saving" and I have just "14148".
I saw a similar problem for the "14148" on MIUI France forum, but even after wiping the problem is still here. Any idea ?

Dec 6, 2012
putting the device in power saving mode uses only 1 core and scales the CPU down and locks the frequency to 918mhz.. I'd say that is a good for a single core CPU clocked at 918mhz. though the CPU score will be low,the GPU score will still be reasonably high,hence the higher than usual score based of 1 core..

Dec 6, 2012
try uninstalling an Tutu and re-installing from play store.. antutu doesn't crash for me,not even in performance mode.. also, be sure you have an original Xiaomi Mi 2.. read the thread about fakes..

Jan 5, 2013
I read this topic, and I'm 100% sure of the seller. All works fine, exept Antutu...
Someone on MIUI France had a similar problem and solved it by wiping the device, but here, does'nt change anything.
And in normal mode the device shuts down and the temparature of the screen increases.

I tried uninstalling Antutu, but doesn't change anything :/

Dec 12, 2012
i used to have this problem when i first got the phone.. dunno why.. it was weird... wouldnt start until i took the battery out and put it back in... after a rom change the problem went away !

Jan 5, 2013
So, the 14148 on power saving is normal... But I still don't understand why the phone crashes on normal or performance O_ô (change to the lastest version of the rom this WE but it did'nt change anything)