[Bug] Bluetooth bug

Apr 13, 2014
Where did you get this information from?
I hope it, too, but it seems to be a really big problem. The mistake is since the beginning of miui 10, but couldn't read anything about it in chinese forum contributions, so my hope is that here is any technically capable mod, developer or admin to fix this problem? Anyone from the developers knows if there's something in process?
Nowhere.
Just wishful thinking.

This is a software bug, so at one point I hope it actually gets fixed...

Feb 11, 2017
Two weeks ago I update my mi note 3 with this ROM v10.2.3.0 by Xiaomi.eu.
Not constantly but, I have the same issue with bluethoot.
I don't know if the problem it's really the Bluetooth module or, maybe it's the connection with some equipment (like speaker or TV).
8/10 work properly, but the last 2 time I have to reboot the phone to have the control of Bluetooth.

There is a solution?

frofa

Members
Mar 31, 2017
BUMP

Why they just ignore this bug???
Good question - I literally have this bug since the very first version of MIUI 10, on both my MiPad 4 and my MI Note 3. I don't know how often this bug has been mentioned here, by numerous independent users, but apparently no one from the developers takes this seriously. I don't recall having experienced such a really bad bug being ignored by developers on any other platform for so long. At least they should acknowledge the existence of the bug, and then try as quickly as possible to come up with a solution.

Jul 26, 2013
BUMP

Why they just ignore this bug???
It's possible that they cannot reproduce the bug. After all, this doesn't affect all users so there must be a specific condition when it happens. That must be acknowledged first and ensured that it can reliably reproduce the bug. Otherwise, it has to be ignored or priority lowered over other bugs. You cannot fix what you can't reproduce, let alone knowing what to fix precisely.

Jan 28, 2018
You can recreate it by creating second space where bluetooth is turned off by default and then return to your first place and bluetooth will be turned off with no way to activate it without a restart

Sent from my Mi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Mar 31, 2017
But can the Xiaomi.eu developers do anything about it?
I am close to 100% sure that this problem stems from the eu branch. I had a Chinese MIUI on my phone when it arrived, and it didn't have the bug. Then I unlocked and installed THE SAME version, but from Xiaomi.eu, and ever since I have the bug. Irrespective of the device (I have checked the hardware-wise very different Mi Note 3 and MiPad 4), and 100% reproducible. As I need Bluetooth all the time, this is really a bad bug. I cannot even use a battery saver profile at night, because it will inactivate Bluetooth, and then I'd have to restart the device in the morning. Or flight mode, which I also used to use very often (not only during flights!) before this bug occurred.

Apr 13, 2014
I am close to 100% sure that this problem stems from the eu branch. I had a Chinese MIUI on my phone when it arrived, and it didn't have the bug. Then I unlocked and installed THE SAME version, but from Xiaomi.eu, and ever since I have the bug. Irrespective of the device (I have checked the hardware-wise very different Mi Note 3 and MiPad 4), and 100% reproducible. As I need Bluetooth all the time, this is really a bad bug. I cannot even use a battery saver profile at night, because it will inactivate Bluetooth, and then I'd have to restart the device in the morning. Or flight mode, which I also used to use very often (not only during flights!) before this bug occurred.
What Chinese ROMs were you using? And what Eu ROM did you switch to afterward?
There might be a discrepancy if you used stable and weekly ROMs, or had different China and Eu versions of the stable.
From what I understood, this appeared only in MIUI 10 (can't confirm, I've always had MIUI on my device).

Anyway, I really hope that this a Xiaomi.eu specific bug, and that the devs will at one point pay attention to this it.

Is there any way to signal it? Or some dev that we can point it out to?

Mar 31, 2017
What Chinese ROMs were you using? And what Eu ROM did you switch to afterward?
There might be a discrepancy if you used stable and weekly ROMs, or had different China and Eu versions of the stable.
From what I understood, this appeared only in MIUI 10 (can't confirm, I've always had MIUI on my device).

Anyway, I really hope that this a Xiaomi.eu specific bug, and that the devs will at one point pay attention to this it.

Is there any way to signal it? Or some dev that we can point it out to?
When I say I moved to the same version, I mean exactly that. Same version. It was from weekly to weekly.
Yes, it occurs only on MIUI 10. I had no such problem in any MIUI 9 weekly.
The devs here know, they just declare its not their fault, despite evidence to the contrary.

Sep 8, 2016
Last edited: