Bug Notifcation MIUI 14

dreami666

Members
Jan 31, 2023
Hey guys, I'm new to the forum and thank you in advance for your help.
I have a Trad Mi 11 Ultra. Shenzhen with the Xiaomi.eu Rom on it. I decided last week to upgrade to MIUI 14 after it was annoying for 2 weeks.
Now I'm realizing that I hardly ever get any push notifications from my surveillance camera, my e-mails are only partially loaded and displayed. Usually when I start the GMX or web app, even WhatsApp is late. I took out the energy options via the app info and set them without restrictions. But I have no idea what else I can do. With MIUI 13, none of that was the case. Then it went perfectly. Even forwarding to my oppo watch with wearOs doesn't work as well as it did before the update.
Does anyone else have this or is there a solution?
I would be beyond grateful.

Thank you in advance and best regards

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-01-30-18-58-57-926_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-01-30-18-58-57-926_com.android.settings.jpg
    273.1 KB · Views: 494
Hey guys, I'm new to the forum and thank you in advance for your help.
I have a Trad Mi 11 Ultra. Shenzhen with the Xiaomi.eu Rom on it. I decided last week to upgrade to MIUI 14 after it was annoying for 2 weeks.
Now I'm realizing that I hardly ever get any push notifications from my surveillance camera, my e-mails are only partially loaded and displayed. Usually when I start the GMX or web app, even WhatsApp is late. I took out the energy options via the app info and set them without restrictions. But I have no idea what else I can do. With MIUI 13, none of that was the case. Then it went perfectly. Even forwarding to my oppo watch with wearOs doesn't work as well as it did before the update.
Does anyone else have this or is there a solution?
I would be beyond grateful.

Thank you in advance and best regards
so, you mean that after the update to miui 14 you do not get notifications? I have a Xiaomi lite 5G NE with MIUI 13 and suddenly the last 15 days, the Google calendar apps started to send notifications through the media volume. I was expecting MIUI 14 to solve my problem and now I understand that Xiaomi did it's miracle with notifications again. I wish you find a solution here or by yourself. I cannot find any solution to my problem in 6 forums and with Xiaomi support. The only thing that could solve my problem is factory reset. This should be a solution for you also but of course it's not easy to set all the app's settings again from the start.

Many people complain about the push notifications in miui 14. Try a factory reset. If that doesn't work go back to miui 13...or try the beta rom

does anybody replaced google play store in system part on miui 14.
Every time I doit, phone goes in loop after 15 seconds

Many people complain about the push notifications in miui 14. Try a factory reset. If that doesn't work go back to miui 13...or try the beta rom
that actually didnt help... tried a clean install of miui 13 with only whatsapp on it and still got delays / notifications not arriving... happend on my poco f3 and redmi note 9s using xiaomi eu v13 too
strangely enough also happened using lineage os on my poco f3
im losing my mind over this issue... on my moms samsung its working as it should 0 issues...

Reactions: xegiie
that actually didnt help... tried a clean install of miui 13 with only whatsapp on it and still got delays / notifications not arriving... happend on my poco f3 and redmi note 9s using xiaomi eu v13 too
strangely enough also happened using lineage os on my poco f3
im losing my mind over this issue... on my moms samsung its working as it should 0 issues...
hello friend i have mi 11 pro also same problem as you delay notification i tried to fix it nothing changed ..
did you fix it ??

hello friend i have mi 11 pro also same problem as you delay notification i tried to fix it nothing changed ..
did you fix it ??
no, i dont know if there is a fix, it happend on lineage os and arrow os too...
the fix is buying a samsung next time i guess... ( on my moms galaxy a52 there are 0 issues on the same apps)

Reactions: xegiie
I encounter similar issue on my Mi11 Ultra since upgrading to MIUI 14 (stable). Hopefully this will get fixed in the next stable release.