Bug Of Reboot Rn3 Pro

Erwan Chaumé

Members
Sep 12, 2016
Hello, my phone always reboot on stable rom. Some people have this problem but no one know how to fix it or I didn't see how to fix.
Look my video of the problem or search on YouTube "redmi note 3 reboot"
https://vid.me/P5Jo

Help me I despair, I tried with some rom on different version (Android 5.1/android 6) but still rebooting.

And when I try with a dev rom, when the flash is "sucess" I un-plug the cable and reboot manualy (EDL Mode) and the phone bootloop and stuck on mi logo.

Envoyé de mon OnePlus 3 en utilisant Tapatalk

Are you still trying to fix your faulty phone?

Bring it in to a phone repair shop and see if they can run diagnostics on it to find the fault.

Have you tried formatting/repairing the partitions on the device in TWRP before flashing a rom?

Going by the screenshots you posted before of the stalled boot screen, something is really corrupted on your device.

Are you still trying to fix your faulty phone?

Bring it in to a phone repair shop and see if they can run diagnostics on it to find the fault.

Have you tried formatting/repairing the partitions on the device in TWRP before flashing a rom?

Going by the screenshots you posted before of the stalled boot screen, something is really corrupted on your device.
Yes, someone tell me to change the motherboard... But in France we didn't have Xiaomi Shop or Xiaomi repair Shop...

How to do this in TWRP ?

I didn't say an xiaomi shop, see if any repair shop will have a look at your device. Some have the option of "no fix no fee service"!

For repairing the partitions: -

In TWRP under Wipe, there’s an Advanced Wipe menu. Go there and select your data and systems partitions and choose the "Repair or Change File System".

If your motherboard is faulty, the above probably won't help.

Also you probably have to source a new motherboard for a shop to be able to fix it and the costs of doing so will probably not make it worthwhile.

I didn't say an xiaomi shop, see if any repair shop will have a look at your device. Some have the option of "no fix no fee service"!

For repairing the partitions: -

In TWRP under Wipe, there’s an Advanced Wipe menu. Go there and select your data and systems partitions and choose the "Repair or Change File System".

If your motherboard is faulty, the above probably won't help.

Also you probably have to source a new motherboard for a shop to be able to fix it and the costs of doing so will probably not make it worthwhile.
Ok thanks.

OK I'll try in few day when I'm home thank you very much for help ^^