Bugs after upgrading from 12.0.8 to 12.1.3

Aléxikuz

Members
Aug 29, 2020
I have some problems after upgrading to Android 11 on Mi 10:

I do not receive notifications in Telegram app.

Messenger bubbles closes when I'm typing in them.

Gmail are not updated automatically (but the sync is activated), I have to update manually myself.

Can someone help me?

Go back to Android 10. The update is terrible. Wait until the next update and first read the comments according that new update.

Yeah the latest stable release is very buggy. Someone told me that the latest beta has fixed few things. Bugs that I have:
1. No notifications from: gmail, facebook's messanger
2. Some apps start with black screen and load much longer
3. No notification icon in status bar with alarm if I used snooze option. Even when unlocked
4. Sometimes app switch (gesture) has messed up order. If I swipe to left I should be able to go back to previous app if I swipe right but sometimes it's on left...
5. No information if there is no Wi-Fi range and it uses cellular data even if Wi-Fi icon is still displayed. The cellular data has to be turn off to get no range notification.
6. Roaming calling - this is probably caused by this ROM, because I have two other Mi 10's with Global ROM and there is no issue. The connections ends after few seconds.
7. When you hold power button long, there are some options like turn off, reboot etc. Those icons are black and barely visible if you have dark mode enabled.
8. Charging animation doesn't show percentage correctly. Event "Mi Turbo Charge" text has letters stucked. All possible animation options have this bug.

Reactions: MiKhan