New Bugs on Stable K30 5G in MIUI 12.1.1

Thura Kyaw

Members
Mar 24, 2020
Dear Developers, I've had so many issues on my k30 after I update it to the latest patch 12.1.1.
Bugs in control centre, and most of the app are crashing crazily. Is it because of the android upgrade from 10 to 11.
please someone help me

Dear Developers, I've had so many issues on my k30 after I update it to the latest patch 12.1.1.
Bugs in control centre, and most of the app are crashing crazily. Is it because of the android upgrade from 10 to 11.
please someone help me

It is always advisable to do a clean flash when you move from one Android version to another. I've clean flashed on my K30 5G Speed Edition and do not have any issues with Control Center or apps that force close.

No I don't use dual apps and although I do a clean flash l. The control center still have errors and applications crash

I've been using my phone for 5 days exclusively as a daily driver. I haven't had any errors with the new Control Center nor did I have any applications crash on me. That's just strange.

i had same issue, app crash, often show radio checking storage and 5G gone. i always format data before install new rom