Syoenth

Members
Sep 13, 2019
Bugs I found on my device (Redmi Note 7/Lavender) and it solutions:

1. Mic don't work on calls
Solution: deactivate Voice Match
2. Notification numbers won't appear on other launchers
Solution: give notification access to the launcher again
3. When listening music with wired earphones and a Facebook notification appears with it sound the music gone
Solution: unplug and replug the earphones to listen music again

I am lose some letters...
I am croatian, when mob is not rooted I have fast all leters, except č, and ć.
Rom looks me like a smile without tooth...
Without leter where must bee, in menu, and when I reed and write, in browser, mail app, etc..Everywhere in Android.
When I am do root, with magisk 20.3, or few others, all "croatian only" letters are gone!! Č,ć,ž,đ, and š !!
A week ago, I had roted phone, was all ok, (with magisk roted, too, and only wi-fi 5Ghz was been a problem, and system is updated to fix wi fi 5Ghz)...
MIUI 9.12.12, RN7pro, Magisk 7.5.1./20.3 zip.

Last edited:
I assure you it works, another thing is that you do not install or place the file correctly
During an incoming call, I turned the volume by pressing the volume key during the call. It looks like it is better now...

The file is not more than a * .xml, you just have to edit it and change the volume that by default is at 84 the value and set it to 90/92 so that it sounds much better, there are those who have reached 95 as far as I know but I would not upload it so much, better wait for the new Beta to see if they have corrected it, sorry for me english

The file is not more than a * .xml, you just have to edit it and change the volume that by default is at 84 the value and set it to 90/92 so that it sounds much better, there are those who have reached 95 as far as I know but I would not upload it so much, better wait for the new Beta to see if they have corrected it, sorry for me english
I know. I changed the xml file to 95. Only after turning up the volume during the call it looks a bit better.