Bugs Xiaomi.eu latest versions


Syoenth

Members
Sep 13, 2019
28
15
Bugs I found on my device (Redmi Note 7/Lavender) and it solutions:

1. Mic don't work on calls
Solution: deactivate Voice Match
2. Notification numbers won't appear on other launchers
Solution: give notification access to the launcher again
3. When listening music with wired earphones and a Facebook notification appears with it sound the music gone
Solution: unplug and replug the earphones to listen music again
 

sttipe

Members
Oct 6, 2019
16
13
I am lose some letters...
I am croatian, when mob is not rooted I have fast all leters, except č, and ć.
Rom looks me like a smile without tooth...
Without leter where must bee, in menu, and when I reed and write, in browser, mail app, etc..Everywhere in Android.
When I am do root, with magisk 20.3, or few others, all "croatian only" letters are gone!! Č,ć,ž,đ, and š !!
A week ago, I had roted phone, was all ok, (with magisk roted, too, and only wi-fi 5Ghz was been a problem, and system is updated to fix wi fi 5Ghz)...
MIUI 9.12.12, RN7pro, Magisk 7.5.1./20.3 zip.
 
Last edited:

dkoek

Members
Jul 10, 2014
41
20
I assure you it works, another thing is that you do not install or place the file correctly
During an incoming call, I turned the volume by pressing the volume key during the call. It looks like it is better now...
 

surfcaster1

Members
Apr 26, 2019
18
15
The file is not more than a * .xml, you just have to edit it and change the volume that by default is at 84 the value and set it to 90/92 so that it sounds much better, there are those who have reached 95 as far as I know but I would not upload it so much, better wait for the new Beta to see if they have corrected it, sorry for me english
 

dkoek

Members
Jul 10, 2014
41
20
The file is not more than a * .xml, you just have to edit it and change the volume that by default is at 84 the value and set it to 90/92 so that it sounds much better, there are those who have reached 95 as far as I know but I would not upload it so much, better wait for the new Beta to see if they have corrected it, sorry for me english
I know. I changed the xml file to 95. Only after turning up the volume during the call it looks a bit better.