New ***Call Connection Failure***Samsung GT-9100*** Most of the times drops first few dial attempts

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by janjoy, Nov 6, 2012.

?

Anyone else facing the same issues ?

1. Issue 1 ?

100.0%
  2. Issue 2 ?

100.0%
  3. Issue 3 ?

100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. janjoy

janjoyMembers

Nov 2, 2012
    1. ISSUE
    ------------
    I tried many ROMs and finally ended up in using MIUI.
    Whenever i am dialing always the call gets dropped for few attempts. ( I tap on one number -> avatar comes up -> shows as connecting -> just ends dialing.)

A phone regardless whether its SMART or not the primary functionality is to make calls. it not happening .

This issue is seriously highly inconvenient. SOme time it doesn't work and i have to reboot the phone.

2. ISSUE
    --------------
    Also some times the mobile network coverage goes off and then will not come back.
    And call drops in between the calls. I tried with different phones it works well on the same network and place.

Here also a reboot worked. But its not practical to do REBOOT all the times.

3. ISSUE
    -------------

Samsung ICS 4.0.3 STOCK rom has a WiFi issue in its kernel which is also there in the MIUI version.

Please update the default ROM for MIUI. I strongly suggest Siyah kernel (http://www.gokhanmoral.com/).
    Or make the installer without overwriting the existing kernel
    or make an optional item in installer.

------------------------------------------------
    Samsung Galaxy S2.
    Operator: 3G & 2G, cellone(BSNL), INDIA.
    -------------------------------------------------

I hope the MIUI team can understand this issues. Let me know if you need any more details.
    Looking forward a fix for this issue in the coming releases.

I really appreciate the commitments and continuous efforts you guys putting into this project.
    All the Best and thanks.

- J

2. janjoy

janjoyMembers

Nov 2, 2012
    Sorry guys version details:
    My version is 2.10.26 Using with Siyah Kernel s2-v4.1.5. ( using the different kernel because of issue #3).

- Tnx.

3. janjoy

janjoyMembers

Nov 2, 2012
    Sorry guys version details:
    My version is 2.10.26 Using with Siyah Kernel s2-v4.1.5. ( using the different kernel because of issue #3).

- Tnx.

4. boxcarracer81

Mar 20, 2012
    Male
    the Netherlands
    You may want to try flashing another baseband. You can see your version in about phone. On xda search for sgs2 baseband. ;)

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9100 met Tapatalk

5. janjoy

janjoyMembers

Nov 2, 2012
    Because of this issue i have started trying another ROMS....

Is it possible to install Baseband alone ?

Share Our Site