New ***Call Connection Failure***Samsung GT-9100*** Most of the times drops first few dial attempts

Anyone else facing the same issues ?

• Total voters

janjoy

Members
Nov 2, 2012
1. ISSUE
------------
I tried many ROMs and finally ended up in using MIUI.
Whenever i am dialing always the call gets dropped for few attempts. ( I tap on one number -> avatar comes up -> shows as connecting -> just ends dialing.)

A phone regardless whether its SMART or not the primary functionality is to make calls. it not happening .

This issue is seriously highly inconvenient. SOme time it doesn't work and i have to reboot the phone.

2. ISSUE
--------------
Also some times the mobile network coverage goes off and then will not come back.
And call drops in between the calls. I tried with different phones it works well on the same network and place.

Here also a reboot worked. But its not practical to do REBOOT all the times.

3. ISSUE
-------------

Samsung ICS 4.0.3 STOCK rom has a WiFi issue in its kernel which is also there in the MIUI version.

Please update the default ROM for MIUI. I strongly suggest Siyah kernel (http://www.gokhanmoral.com/).
Or make the installer without overwriting the existing kernel
or make an optional item in installer.

------------------------------------------------
Samsung Galaxy S2.
Operator: 3G & 2G, cellone(BSNL), INDIA.
-------------------------------------------------

I hope the MIUI team can understand this issues. Let me know if you need any more details.
Looking forward a fix for this issue in the coming releases.

I really appreciate the commitments and continuous efforts you guys putting into this project.
All the Best and thanks.

- J

Sorry guys version details:
My version is 2.10.26 Using with Siyah Kernel s2-v4.1.5. ( using the different kernel because of issue #3).

- Tnx.

Sorry guys version details:
My version is 2.10.26 Using with Siyah Kernel s2-v4.1.5. ( using the different kernel because of issue #3).

- Tnx.

You may want to try flashing another baseband. You can see your version in about phone. On xda search for sgs2 baseband. ;)

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9100 met Tapatalk

Because of this issue i have started trying another ROMS....

Is it possible to install Baseband alone ?