Call of duty mobile closes on mi8

Planchass

Members
Dec 14, 2020
I had a mi8 with miui 11 and Android 9 and at the beginning it was perfect until it started to quit the game without giving any error or anything and it was not rotated or anything

I flashed the mi8 and now I have miui 12 and Android 10 I have it rooted with magisc and I have the root hidden in call of duty in case it was that, but it still happens to me.

-I have tried to clear the system cache and nothing.
-I have uninstalled the game and neither
-I have granted all the permissions to the game and I have put no restrictions on the battery and neither.
-I have tried with all the graphics to the minimum and the only thing I get is that it plays a little longer until it closes by itself, but I am talking about 5 minutes maximum.

somebody help me please

I had a mi8 with miui 11 and Android 9 and at the beginning it was perfect until it started to quit the game without giving any error or anything and it was not rotated or anything

I flashed the mi8 and now I have miui 12 and Android 10 I have it rooted with magisc and I have the root hidden in call of duty in case it was that, but it still happens to me.

-I have tried to clear the system cache and nothing.
-I have uninstalled the game and neither
-I have granted all the permissions to the game and I have put no restrictions on the battery and neither.
-I have tried with all the graphics to the minimum and the only thing I get is that it plays a little longer until it closes by itself, but I am talking about 5 minutes maximum.

somebody help me please
Hello, I had a similar issue on an older device I was using. I was able to fix it by changing the package name of magisk manager. Just go into magisk manager-> settings and look for the option to change the package name to something else, name it whatever you want. I hope I could help!.

Last edited: