Call of duty mobile fps drop

julodegracia

Members
Sep 14, 2020
I think what causes the fps drop in codm br is the dynamic refresh rate. Even if you set it to 60hz. It still drops down to 30. Hope the devs will add a lock feature to any of the two refresh rate. Coz most of the games has fps drop.

Is the refresh rate issue fixed yet? I'm CoD Mobile player and want to move to this ROM. Is the performance in CoD good with this ROM?

Hello have you find out something to toggle fps dinámic 120hz have lag issues I want to toggle always on it is possible with xiaomi eu rom I'm waiting for bootloader time ive searched and in the resurrection remix rom have a toggle for 60 90 and 120 always on not dinámic switch option

Enviado desde mi M2007J20CG mediante Tapatalk

Hello have you find out something to toggle fps dinámic 120hz have lag issues I want to toggle always on it is possible with xiaomi eu rom I'm waiting for bootloader time ive searched and in the resurrection remix rom have a toggle for 60 90 and 120 always on not dinámic switch option

The only option on MIUI is to root the phone and follow this tutorial:

It disables dynamic refresh rate, so when you select 120hz it'll be 120 all the time, and when you select 60hz it'll be 60 all the time.
This fixes frame drop in games like CoD Mobile.

If you want to go to a custom ROM, many of them have an option to choose between 60, 90 and 120 hz globally and per app.

The only option on MIUI is to root the phone and follow this tutorial:

It disables dynamic refresh rate, so when you select 120hz it'll be 120 all the time, and when you select 60hz it'll be 60 all the time.
This fixes frame drop in games like CoD Mobile.

If you want to go to a custom ROM, many of them have an option to choose between 60, 90 and 120 hz globally and per app.
Thanks bro i'll check it out when unlock my bootloader I was asking because I better stay in xiaomi eu rom I'm always prefer xiaomi eu than any other rom

In mi10 call of duty runs smoothly. Stock 12.2.2.4 miui 12 android 11. Mayby has something to do with the 120hz screen.

Sent from my Mi 10 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Rafael jimenez