Call recording for xiaomi.eu ROM for note 9 pro global

mcHammer T

Members
Aug 4, 2016
Sorry if this has been asked, the call recording feature for the xaomi.eu ROM is working for Redmi Note 9 pro global right ?

Could you point to me the exact ROM version that you are using ?
Hello mcHammer T,

I'm using
Code:
xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9ProEU_V11.0.7.0.QJZMIXM_v11-10.zip
since a while and it has call recording.
But you can enable it only for particular call, when you are calling.

My question is if there is a feature to enable call recording by default for all calls.
So then you do not need to tap "Record" for each single call.

I had such a feature on my old Xiaomi Mi 5 official global ROM.

Any ideas?

Last edited:
Hello mcHammer T,

I'm using
Code:
xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9ProEU_V11.0.7.0.QJZMIXM_v11-10.zip
since a while and it has call recording.
But you can enable it only for particular call, when you are calling.

My question is if there is a feature to enable call recording by default for all calls.
So then you do not need to tap "Record" for each single call.

I had such a feature on my old Xiaomi Mi 5 official global ROM.

Any ideas?
Install This apk from attachment and enable there (in application) automatic call recording.
Automatic call recording is present in the latest MIUI.EU ROM 11.0.7.0, but settings are missing for unknown reasons. This app only makes them available.

Attachments

• MiuiCallRecorderSettings.apk
    8.4 KB · Views: 1,172
Last edited:
Reactions: vicl89
I didn't know that you can enable automatic call recording, until now. So useful, thanks a lot!

Install This apk from attachment and enable there automatic call recording.
Automatic call recording is present in the latest MIUI.EU ROM 11.0.7.0, but settings are missing for unknown reasons. This app only makes them available.
Many thanks!!

So you're not running the xiaomi.eu rom?
tried it the last 4 days, same thing, no recording option but had some glitches like sudden restarts or just apps crashing randomly. Reverted to latest global, everything works fine, just no call rec :(

I`m on global version 12.0.1.0 (QJZEUXM), Note 9 Pro, it was the shipped with. No call recording option available, although I have installed @
[B]rbarat[/B] app unfortunately.
Hopping that it will be available with google phone.
You have to install local MIUI.EU ROM, there is Call Recording.

Instructions here, in the 1st post:

There is complete tutorial how to install TWRP + ROM.

Last edited:
You have to install local MIUI.EU ROM, there is Call Recording.
took the rom from xiaomi`s site, so maybe will try it again after the holydays. The app crashing was way to disturbing to troubleshoot the call rec situation, unfortunatelly!

took the rom from xiaomi`s site, so maybe will try it again after the holydays. The app crashing was way to disturbing to troubleshoot the call rec situation, unfortunatelly!
Why are you asking here? This web is about local custom MIUI.EU ROM. Not about official global ROM.

I wrote you exactly what you have to do.

Local MIUI. EU ROM for Redmi Note 9 Pto works perfect, no problems there. Call recordings works perfect also.

Use my instructions to instal local ROM:

Last edited:
Why are you asking here? This web is about local custom MIUI.EU ROM. Not about official global ROM.

I wrote you exactly what you have to do.

Local MIUI. EU ROM for Redmi Note 9 Pto works perfect, no problems there. Call recordings works perfect also.

Use my instructions to instal local ROM:

Well, YOU wrote exactly, but you did not read my comments fully. Installed the custom MIUI.EU ROM, available here the forums, but that didn't work well on my device. Both that, and the official 12 rom did not have call rec function on my device, but found on the miui folder inside the phone a folder called "call_rec". Still, no option to enable that. In my personal case, the custom miui.eu 12 rom caused more trouble that fixed some for me. Reverted back to official rom until will get more reports of stable versions. P.s. Your link is not working. P.s.2 Merry X-mass to you toooo!

Well, YOU wrote exactly, but you did not read my comments fully. Installed the custom MIUI.EU ROM, available here the forums, but that didn't work well on my device. Both that, and the official 12 rom did not have call rec function on my device, but found on the miui folder inside the phone a folder called "call_rec". Still, no option to enable that. In my personal case, the custom miui.eu 12 rom caused more trouble that fixed some for me. Reverted back to official rom until will get more reports of stable versions. P.s. Your link is not working. P.s.2 Merry X-mass to you toooo!

I think, you tried old ROM version (MIUI 11), where was problem with call recordings.
In latest MIUI12 ROM, everything works well.

This is latest local MIUI.EU ROM for RN9PRO (MIUI12) : https://sourceforge.net/projects/xi...e9ProEU_V12.0.1.0.QJZMIXM_v12-10.zip/download

Detailed instructions here in the 1st post: (this is right link)

https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...-note-9-pro-joyeuse-2-versions-already.56896/

Try new installation, I guarantee you, if you do it exactly instructions, everything will works, call recordings also.

Last edited:
Hello
Have been searching to no avail. Is this miui12 valid for note 9 (not pro, s or other extension) ?
Only looking to get rid of my phone due to call recordings. Had note 4 before and recording worked perfectly
thanks