Camera Bug On Eu Developers Rom

Antretng

Members
Jan 23, 2018
Hello. I have noticed two bugs using the stock camera.

1. The HHT will automatically be activated irrespective the situation (even in daylight)
2. In daylight it does not use the base iso (i.e. iso 100). It prefers to use higher iso irrespective the light (e.g. iso 186 with shutter speed 1/1013 sec)

Is that also true for your devices?

Last edited:

1. The HHT will automatically be activated irrespective the situation (even in daylight)
2. In daylight it does not use the base iso (i.e. iso 100). It prefers to use higher iso irrespective the light (e.g. iso 186 with shutter speed 1/1013 sec)

Hello , where did you download the file of eu developer rom for mi note 3. i did not find.

For me too. It is little slow than previus eu beta.

Sent from my Mi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Note that HHT has more aggresive noise reduction. While it helps in low light, it is not adviced to use it for iso lower than 1000.
As a result, in daylight not only will it be unnecessarily slower but it will also has lower detail (more blurry).

On the other hand, if you disable the auto enhance you have to remember to enable it manually in low light (iso higher than 1000). Otherwise you wil have much higher noise. Furthermore, it is quite disturbing to have to figure out whether you should enable it (i.e. iso higher than 1000) or not.