Camera Is Really Bad

Johnnn

Members
Apr 20, 2018
I moved from global to this rom 9.5.8.0 and noticed that camera is way worse, is it just me ?
I wanted to try *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* but don't want to root my phone at the moment, any other recommendations ?

Reactions: mmm876
I moved from global to this rom 9.5.8.0 and noticed that camera is way worse, is it just me ?
I wanted to try *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* but don't want to root my phone at the moment, any other recommendations ?
for me camera looks good,the only problem is the brightnes on selfie. You can try open camera,its good too.

NO root, no fun...
I have *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* working at night and for selfies, without issues...

Mind posting a comparison? My experience says the otherwise. Global is pretty bad but China (or EU) is getting better and better. Since 9.5.X the noise reduction algorithm seems to be taken from the recently open source-d *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* one. The only downside is that the algorithm isn't applied to video recording and we ended up having noiseful footage.

Hey Brothers
I wanna know why my device is this way, the quality of the camera is bad.

When i take pictures with the phone, the images are also not clear. Viewing videos or photos, they appear to be drizzled, like the Tvs of yesteryear. This phone has ranking better than the Iphone 7 in question camera, my girlfriend has this Iphone, and is giving 10 to 0 in it. Just for comparison, i got a Redmi 2 and the photos taken by it, is similiar with my Mi Note 3. It could be that some software error when they mounted this cell (their screen) or even some ROM problem.
The photos taken by it on the internet or even in videos of youtubers, do not compare with this cell phone I received.
This may be a specific problem on this phone, but unfortunately this problem happened to me.

Global ROM V9.1.4.0.NCHMIEI (MIUI9)

Hey Brothers
I wanna know why my device is this way, the quality of the camera is bad.

When i take pictures with the phone, the images are also not clear. Viewing videos or photos, they appear to be drizzled, like the Tvs of yesteryear. This phone has ranking better than the Iphone 7 in question camera, my girlfriend has this Iphone, and is giving 10 to 0 in it. Just for comparison, i got a Redmi 2 and the photos taken by it, is similiar with my Mi Note 3. It could be that some software error when they mounted this cell (their screen) or even some ROM problem.
The photos taken by it on the internet or even in videos of youtubers, do not compare with this cell phone I received.
This may be a specific problem on this phone, but unfortunately this problem happened to me.

Global ROM V9.1.4.0.NCHMIEI (MIUI9)
it could be because of Miui version is too old, or your lens are dirty, the best thing you could do is unlock bootloader, install EU ROM (stable or weekly), root it, and install modded *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*, with this combination this phone rocks