Camera Mi Note Pro

solvangtor

Members
Sep 13, 2015
Is it possible to improve camera performance on the Note Pro?

Sent fra min MI NOTE Pro via Tapatalk

Haha, you're right. I tried the app Camera MX and it seems to do better in low light conditions.

The camera on the Pro is awesome. 2 important settings is changing the quality to High and the auto exposure to Frame Average. With the Pro you can also change sharpness to Highest with no edge distortion unlike on Samsung's default image processing.

Sent from my MI NOTE Pro using Tapatalk

Reactions: noem71
The camera on the Pro is awesome. 2 important settings is changing the quality to High and the auto exposure to Frame Average. With the Pro you can also change sharpness to Highest with no edge distortion unlike on Samsung's default image processing.

Thank's a lot - made a big difference. I installed DSLR camera app from Google Play just to compare. Please check it and let me know your impression.

I have looked at it before but I'm a big user of focus peaking. The only thing I would like additionally is a timer in manual mode.

I have looked at it before but I'm a big user of focus peaking. The only thing I would like additionally is a timer in manual mode.

Thank's, I experience that the original Pro camera is better after the recommended adjustments.

Reactions: BoardDWorld