Can Android 8 Be Issue For Android 7 Smartwatch?

matejko943777

Members
Apr 26, 2017
Hi,
I have Mi Mix and I just got the Misfit Vapor. The problem is the phone can't see the watch and can't pair together in the app and yes the bluethoot is on... (I paired them together in bluetooth settings, but couldn't set it up in Android Wear). I do have internet connection on the phone. I checked all the versions of stuff on the phone and the watch and it got me thinking.

Could it be a problem my phone is running a higher version of everything then the watch, mostly the Android. I don't want to downgrade, last time I got stuck in bootloop and had to stay on Android 8 to solve it.

Thanks for any tips on the problem or if you think it could be a problem.

EDIT:
Ok this looks like much bigger problem and it is for MIUI exactly. Another guy with Mi Note has the same problem as me. I checked other phones it works just on MIUI it doesn't.
Source: http://en.miui.com/thread-2502165-1-1.html
I think this might be something with permissions or safenet (or how is called that protection thing from google). I am here for any help on this topic or tests.
Also this might be better now in Bug section. Can't delete it so I won't spam it everywhere.

Last edited: