Can any one delete miui_mod_icons?

Hayate - kun

Members
Jul 2, 2019
I dont like the icons of faceboock,mess,... in miui_mod_icons and my friend too. How can i delete or another way to change that icon to default?
If i root my phone, i can delete that, but my friend can't root his phone, and everytime i update miui, that icon will back
Sorry about my bad english hopy guy can read and understand. Thanks

semihsezer

Members
Mar 9, 2020
I dont like the icons of faceboock,mess,... in miui_mod_icons and my friend too. How can i delete or another way to change that icon to default?
If i root my phone, i can delete that, but my friend can't root his phone, and everytime i update miui, that icon will back
Sorry about my bad english hopy guy can read and understand. Thanks
i have not rooted my phone. firstly you have to select 'mount' and than select 'system'. unselect the others. than go 'advanced' and 'file manager'. find the miui_mod_icons folder. i could not delete it but i move all folder to somewhere else. and it is done. now all theme are like global roms' themes.
4f7a8af29de13ce32a68dd4043abd8b3.jpg

Redmi K20 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

haziqabgsapri

Members
Jul 13, 2019
i have not rooted my phone. firstly you have to select 'mount' and than select 'system'. unselect the others. than go 'advanced' and 'file manager'. find the miui_mod_icons folder. i could not delete it but i move all folder to somewhere else. and it is done. now all theme are like global roms' themes.
4f7a8af29de13ce32a68dd4043abd8b3.jpg

Redmi K20 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi
can u set to ultra saving battery mode? is the icon on ultra saving batery mode missing like phone or camera icon?

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk