Can I activate the Dual SIM on my Xiaomi Mi 10

1PASARELA1

Members
Aug 17, 2018
Hi,
I bought a global Mi 10 global ver. I was sure that it's whit dual sim, I need it because I work over the world.
It's is possible to change the single sim slot to a double and flash the rom so it can have two sim cards?
It's going to work?

TNX

Alex

Hi,
I bought a global Mi 10 global ver. I was sure that it's whit dual sim, I need it because I work over the world.
It's is possible to change the single sim slot to a double and flash the rom so it can have two sim cards?
It's going to work?

TNX

Alex
Yes you can. I did it already for pro version

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1PASARELA1
Hi,
It's going to work?

TNX

Alex
Yes it'll work, I bought dual SIM tray and installed eu ROM and it's working perfectly.
Just an advice stick to the latest Stable ROM 12.0.8 as I had some issues with other versions.

Reactions: 1PASARELA1
Yes it'll work, I bought dual SIM tray and installed eu ROM and it's working perfectly.
Just an advice stick to the latest Stable ROM 12.0.8 as I had some issues with other versions.
Where can i get a dual Sim tray for mi10, r u talking about mi 10t pro or mi 10?