Can I get some info on my MIUI ROM?

Skinjob

Members
Nov 8, 2012
1. Hi. I just started trying the 2.4.1.3 GB MIUI ROM (last ROM for the Desire). But I can't seem to find any info page on it. I'd like to know if it includes A2SD, or some means of automatically moving apps to SD (I have 512mb EXT2 partition).

2. The ROM only has Chinese and English languages. How can I add French? (I tried "Morelocale2" app. When I chose French locale, it turned the radio and some other apps to Chinese!).

3. I would like to install a system font, just like the iPhone (Helvetica Neue compressed). I tried downloading similar fonts via Themes, but about the only thing that changed was the text in the notification tray! I would like the font on the desktop icons to change, as well as the settings menu, and everything.

1. MIUI 2.3 for Desire has a2sd script included (at least it should). Open up terminal emulator or ADB shell and type: a2sd install or a2sd reinstall or just a2sd. Can't remember now.

2. I think you can't. It's because in past there was no multilangs for MIUI 2.3. So people had to find languages in miui fan sites. I did polish for example. I can't remember who did french. If you want your language I suggest to install MIUI v4 from xda. It's a port, so it's not stable as official MIUI for Desire. But this port has multilangs.

Wysyłane z mojego Nexus 7 za pomocą Tapatalk 2

I believe you're referring to the ICS MIUI for the Desire. I tried that one. Every time I try an ICS or JB ROM on the Desire, bad things happen! e.g. A lot of bad things happened with the Marange MIUI that I tried (reboots galore, that I could not stop). So far, the 2.4.1.3 stock MIUI has run incredibly well. At least as fast or faster than the MIUI XJ (GB) I used to have. On this ROM, my internal data memory was 247mb (out of 288mb) on startup! For a Desire, that's incredibly good.

There is JB port now for Desire. It runs pretty good. Of course it needs full wipe before flashing.

Wysyłane z mojego Nexus 7 za pomocą Tapatalk 2