Can Not Add Corporate Exchange Account

indeec.e

Members
Oct 28, 2016
Hello. I have 6.10.20 xiaomi. eu ROM. A and I cant add corporate exchange account to my phone. Then I click "Done" i have an error "Couldn'n setup account. Username or Password incorrect".
My settings are:
Email: some email address
Username: my_domain\userna_me (also I tried non NetBIOS domain name variant)
Security: SSL/TLS (443 port)
Then I used official ROM (6.10.20) it was working.
This settings are correct, because I have checked them on WPS Mail application from Play Strore. And it works. It has same settings and almost same UI. Only difference is separate "Domain" setting.
Is it a known bug of xiaomi. eu ROM or I'm doing something wrong?
Thank you.

Try to use your email as username

Отправлено с моего Mi-4c через Tapatalk

Same behavior. As i said above this settings are correct and valid for another application. They are valid for official ROM. Problem is only with xiaomi.eu ROM.

All settings are correct. They are used in another application and it's working.
MIUI built in (not working)
c1752a9a69d4827c805bece5bd7c4247.jpg

WPS Mail application (working)
b2df5d280af9e01b5f34ead041d5f7b0.jpg

I can continue using this application, just wanted to use one app for all mail and contacts.

Where are I should post to register this bug? I really want to use native app for my exchange account.

I have the same problem, it is the miui app, all other exchange programs are doing fine, I am now using aquamail instead with not any problems at all, it even uses the calender from miui so my appointments are also visible on my phone.

Hi all,

Same problem here. Since september native client have stopped working and tells me that login/password is incorrect.
However, WPS Mail works fine. Have anybody tried to solve it? Or if anybody knows what's the problem with it?

Hi,

Sorry to reopen this thread but maybe helpful for someone...

I had exactly same problem and solve it like this:

For me, credentials looks like:

email: brand@something.com
username (in AD): mike
password: 1234

To by pass the problem when i do the first step of the email configuration (first time you enter credential even before setting server, port etc) i put:

email: mike@something.com
password: 1234

Finalize if you need to change server port etc...and...goooo

++