Can you help me get a TWRP for the xiaomi Redmi 7A, what works?

Doneaba

Members
Nov 27, 2019
Good morning, before writing this question I have seen the threads related to my xiaomi redmi 7A.
I intend to install the rom xiaomi.eu; xiaomi.eu_multi_HM7A_V11.0.2.0.PCMCNXM_v11-9.

But all the TWRP (unofficial) that I have used 5 differents, let me boot the loop and I have to reinstall the global rom with miflash.

Can you help me locate a TWRP that is not official because it does not exist, help me to install it, and then the rom? Xiaomi.eu_multi_HM7A_V11.0.2.0.PCMCNXM_v11-9.

Thank you very much for your help and I await comments.

Assuming your device is unlocked..

Sent from my MI 8 Lite using Tapatalk

Thank you very much iamme729, the device is unlocked.
I have used the TWRP that you recommend on the page;
With AdB I install it with the commands I have used for other TWRP.
It gives me everything ok and when I restart; it does not reset itself; Enter bootloop
It is as if there is something that prevents recovery. With the sound key up, it also does not enter recovery and runs out of any recovery, having to use miflash and rom global.tgz.
Something inexplicable.

Assuming your device is unlocked..

Sent from my MI 8 Lite using Tapatalk

Good morning, I managed to install the Chinese TWRP page; https://xiaomifirmware.com/guides-and-tips/how-to-install-twrp-and-magisk-root-on-redmi-7a/ Thanks again iamme729, for your help.

Now another question; Do you know that magisk roots the cell phone, because I tried v.19.2 and the last stable v.20.3 but none work?

Is SR3-SUPERSU better, which version would it be worth?

Thank you for sharing and helping ignorant people like me.