Cannot Enter Download Mode To Use Miflash!

Sinosuke

Members
Sep 22, 2015
Hi friends,i'm dump ^^ I used almost Mi phones,do the unlock bootloader,rooting... almost everyday. But now i'm stuck.

I've just got a Mi 5s Gold - 64GB/3GB,running Global Stable 8.0.0.3. Then i tried to flash lasted China DEV via Mi Flash and find out that i cannot enter Download Mode anymore :( Googled for days but nothing work for me, using Mi Flash via Fastboot mode failed always :(

Some guys said that EDL blocked on some newest roms,please help me out. If i cannot flash China DEV Roms,i cannot unlock my Mi 5S :(((

Thank you for reading this post :)

Hi friends,i'm dump ^^ I used almost Mi phones,do the unlock bootloader,rooting... almost everyday. But now i'm stuck.

I've just got a Mi 5s Gold - 64GB/3GB,running Global Stable 8.0.0.3. Then i tried to flash lasted China DEV via Mi Flash and find out that i cannot enter Download Mode anymore :( Googled for days but nothing work for me, using Mi Flash via Fastboot mode failed always :(

Some guys said that EDL blocked on some newest roms,please help me out. If i cannot flash China DEV Roms,i cannot unlock my Mi 5S :(((

Thank you for reading this post :)
Adb and drivers installed? Try the last Mi flash: http://xiaomiflashtool.com/
Choose "LATEST".

Inviato dal mio Mi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Hello I have the same problem, with Mi 5S and latest China global ROM 8.2.2.0. I'm unable to access EDL mode whithin command prompt, or engeeniring cable or to reboot from fastboot to edl with the reboot to edl.bat file. The mobile with the above methods reboot normaly in android instead of EDL. In another Mi 5S with older ROM I can go into EDL mode without any problem. Any ideas?

Hello I have the same problem, with Mi 5S and latest China global ROM 8.2.2.0. I'm unable to access EDL mode whithin command prompt, or engeeniring cable or to reboot from fastboot to edl with the reboot to edl.bat file. The mobile with the above methods reboot normaly in android instead of EDL. In another Mi 5S with older ROM I can go into EDL mode without any problem. Any ideas?
I think that they started disabling EDL mode.
I've read it somewhere in the official forum, but the info are very confused there, it's a real mess.
Maybe they started disabling it because too many online shops put their fake ROMs on new devices using EDL.