Cannot Install Twrp - Xiomi.eu Or Global Beta Not Better

Hartmer

Members
Feb 22, 2016
Hello

I wanted to install TWRP, which is required for XIAOMI.EU.
I start ADB and fastboot.
I van enter "fastboot devices" my device is found. But any other command does not work.
Even "fastboot oem device-info" not working.

Then the cursor is flashing,, but nothing happens. When I tried with my old MI4C the same command worked. Therefore it is not an issue with my PC.

Bootloader is unlocked.

Any idea what is the problem?

Then I decided to install Global Beta with MIFLASH. Also does not work.
Miflash was running 5 hours before I disconnected the cable. But nothing was changed on the MI6.
Is there any alternative method how to flash Global Beta? Maybe with the option / updater? But not recommended in the explanation. I have to use Miflash.

I have Mi6 - 128 GB - blue.

I need help how to flash any custom rom, or at least the Global Beta.

o_O
something strange mate.............

I can see it in the settings
where ?

I unlocked myself.
how?

Please, follow this to check miflash is correctly installed and phone correctly recognised
- uninstall miflash from your PC
- download and install officiale miflash LAST VERSION : download it from official xiaomi website here : http://en.miui.com/a-234.html [near the point called "step 1"]. IMPORTANT: keep care miflash installation not give you errors, warnings or something else. In case something is wrong.
- start miflash
- reboot phone in fastboot
- connect phone to PC
- click "Refresh" in miflash
- take a screenshot of miflash and show me what you see :)

Reactions: iamme729
o_O
something strange mate.............

where ?

how?

Please, follow this to check miflash is correctly installed and phone correctly recognised
- uninstall miflash from your PC
- download and install officiale miflash LAST VERSION : download it from official xiaomi website here : http://en.miui.com/a-234.html [near the point called "step 1"]. IMPORTANT: keep care miflash installation not give you errors, warnings or something else. In case something is wrong.
- start miflash
- reboot phone in fastboot
- connect phone to PC
- click "Refresh" in miflash
- take a screenshot of miflash and show me what you see :)

Hello
I used actual MIflash. Process just did not stop. Still running after 5 hours.
But my phone still running under old ROM. No changes by myflash.

I was lucky to solve the issue. I tried updater app from the phone. It worked without problems.
I was a bit surprised. Now I am running under Global Beta (dev.) ROM fir MI6.

Why I cannot install TWRP via fastboot, just for this mobile, I do not know. very strange.
Nothing happens. But for other phones like MI4C it works. USB debuggin is on.

I have the same problem.
I’m on MIUI 9 Global beta 7.9.22 , was before on Xiaomi.eu and want back to it.

The installation of global beta killed my TWRP and i found no way to install it.
The momentary only way ist to boot TWRP temporary. But no installation.

if you still had bootloader lock the system partion can't be wipe... it was hopeless to flash. it will still the same
you must be comp expert to change from coman prompt